Chapter 2

I cover my mouth as I enter my new room, trying to hide the surprised but joyful grin that had plastered on my face. I clap my hands a little, taking in my new breathtaking room with joyful, expressive eyes as Henry and Bella stood off to the side with amused expressions.

Inside the room, once you go past the light pink curtains at the entrance, was a beautiful palace fit for a ballerina. The walls were painted a neutral mochachino color with a light pink color for accents along the wall. The canopy bed stood off to the far right corner of the room, the light brown curtains covering it from view. The sliding glass door stood in the center left, opening to a large balcony. I admit, it was all very nice but the thing that caught my attention the most was the white silhouette of a ballerina, posed in a mid leap. It stood right across from my bed, next to the oak door that I assumed was the closet. The name "Julia" was written in a girly cursive font at the top with a little heart.

To think that Harry and Bella would do such a kind deed and they don't even know me yet made my heart swell tremendously. All my old rooms were crappy, honestly. Most of my former foster parents wouldn't even paint the walls or even give me a decent bed. This room was extravagant and so lovely that my eyes kept skimming it every so often. I could already tell this place would be haven when everything went wrong in my life. I loved it already.

I skip over to Henry and Bella and gave them a tight hug. These people were my family now so it was okay to show a little affection towards them.

But they could never replace my real parents. No one could.

Bell laughed, the sound twinkling around the room like bells ringing in the winds. She hugged me back and whispered in my ear, "Look into the closet, Hun."

I shoot her a confused look, the eager glint in her eyes sending a warm shiver down my spine. I instantly knew that there was going to be something in there that I would fall in love with. How do I know? I didn't but I was trying to be optimistic since I wasn't expecting such crazy cool things delivered to me.

"Go on, child," urged Henry, shoving me lightly towards the oak door which seemed to gleam in the intense moment. I couldn't help but feel crazy excitement bubble inside my stomach, giving it strong butterflies that clashed with each other in my stomach. But it felt more like crazy dragonflies to me. That was how fervid it was.

Very slowly, I open the door. I gasp, my hands fluttering to my mouth to cover the squeal that threatened to come out.

The ballet outfits was ravishing. Leotards, unitards, skirts, dresses, tutus, tops, bottoms and a million of pointe shoes stood in the closet, happily waiting for somebody to wear them. I felt the tiered lace ivory skirt of one of the dresses. Tugging on it slightly, it pulled out to show it's golden bejeweled front bodice. It was such a gorgeous dress and I loved how it reminded me of Swan Lake, my favorite ballet recital of all time.

My eyes suddenly catch the sight of a golden knob behind the outfits. That was weird considering the fact that there was already a entrance door... so this must be the exit to some other room. When will these surprises stop? My mind was already content with the outfits and room.

I open the door cautiously, trying to see if it was a mistake or something wrong with it. I glanced back at Bella and Henry, who just pushed me on to continue my little exploration with the room.

I had this natural instinct for exploring that I just couldn't explain and as a little girl, curiosity seemed to be there when no one else was. It was during those times I would explore my old house, sneaking in my parent's conversation or even discovering a new Hide & Seek place. Not that it would be useful considering the fact that I didn't have any friends during the time I was a measly five year old child because I was too engrossed with my inner conflicted self to care about petty things about that.