Chapter 17

My heart was like a drum beating thickly against my chest and I'm sure both Eleanor and Him heard it as well. I clutched Eleanor's arm in terror and hid behind her, scared to look into those cruel eyes. My stomach was doing breakdances and I whimpered quietly, closing my eyes tight as Eleanor shhed and cooed me to stop.

"Eric," Eleanor said slowly, looking at him. He looked petrified and angry. His gaze settled on me and gave me a hard glare, like all this was my fault. I cowered back, looking down. I was permantly damaged thanks to him. My innocence was destroyed, my beauty was perished and my heart was broken. Everything hurt all over. My lower half burned and my top half sore and raw. I felt like I've been put throw a cheese grater and picked up and tossed into an inicinator.

"This is not was it looks like," Eric said, turning his attention to Eleanor, whose fair skin was paled and brown eyes hard and fiery. She looked appalled and fierce as she crossed her arms, shooting him a glare. I wanted to look like that. Like I was fearless and fierce but how could I if I was so screwed up?

"You...." She begin, her face glowing a tingling red. She pointed at me, "You raped and abused this girl, Eric! What the flying hell is wrong with you?" She ranted. I looked at her again, watching as her anger slowly began unraveling into a time bomb.

Eric was scarily silent and I watched, backing up as he went up the stairs. Eleanor shot me a confused look and I gave her one back which slowly transformed into horror as I heard a click of a lock and him come back down, a smirk playing on his features.

I started crying again, my high hopes crashing down into the dark, stormy ocean that was my life. I needed an escape so badly, not from here but just from my crazy, stupid, sad, depressing life in general.

"Shut up," Eric commanded and I stopped, my shoulders still shaking as sobs rolled through me.

"Eric, you don't have to-" Eleanor begin saying fastly, her eyes widening in panic as fear settled into her like a stone.

"I said shut the hell up!" Eric interrupted. I backed up fast into the closet as he advanced towards us, his face angry and dark. I watched in horror as he raised his hand and planted a red splotched spot on Eleanor's cheek. She gasped, dropping to the floor as she looked up in surprise at him.

"I just can't deal with this!" He roared angrily, pulling on his hair in distress. I looked at him, realizing he looked really nervous. For him, this was all going downhill now that his cousin was involved. I didn't feel no sympathy for him.

I looked down as Eleanor took my hand, keeping an eye on Eric's rambling melt-down. "Listen, love," She mouthed quietly. "In fifteen seconds, you have to run up those steps and unlock the door. I'll hold him off enough for you to run through, stay by the door until I come up and if I don't," She swallowed heavily. "If I don't come up in thirty seconds, run as fast and as far as you can and get some help, understood?"

I stared at her, blinking as my slow brain tried to process what she was trying to say. Escape? I didn't know if I could do it. I wasn't used to anybody depending on me. It was me trying to stumble on my own before falling into somebody's arms.

Slowly, I nodded firmly.My mind stoned on escaping alive with Eleanor. In my head, I began counting the numbers down, my body shivering in anticipation.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

Eleven.

Twelve.

Thirteen. At the count of thirteen, I felt my limbs bunch together and I swallowed hard as I wiped my sweaty palms on my knees. I pushed my hands on the floor, my legs getting ready to run like Forest Gump.

Fourteen.

I turned to look at Eleanor, who smiled weakly in aproval. I felt my features set into stone as I glared at Eric, who still was ranting about how this was our fault. I narrowed my eyes.

Fifteen.

I shot out of the closet like a ball of fire, just as Eric turned. My legs pumped as I pushed my arms to go faster. I sprinted out of Eric's way as he tried to grab me, his hands barely grabbing my wrist. I speeded up the steps, turning to look as Eric pursued me before being tackled down by Eleanor's skinny body.

I unlocked the door, fumbling with the doorbell as I started sweating nervously. I breathed my first sigh of relief as I managed to open it.

I stayed the for ten seconds, biting on my fingernails as I heard screams of pains and grunts of anger. I counted to twenty seconds before I heard as crash and jumped, fear bubbling into me.

It was finally thirty seconds when I heard absolute silence. I debated on Eleanor's orders, wondering if I should stay and wait or if I should run.

I jumped again as I saw Eleanor scrambling up the steps, her lip bloody and cheeked bruised. "Run! Run! He's on my tail!" Elounor screamed, grabbing my hand as we ran through the house. I started to cry in fear as I felt his steps following us, creepily close.

"Through the garage! Through the fucking garage!" Eleanor squealed, turning as we entered. I nodded, remembering that Eric brought me through here when he kidnapped me. We ran through the garage door as I felt the first ray on sunlight beam on my tears.

It felt so good that I just wanted to cry again.

I started panting as Eleanor and I ran a few blocks, too scared to turn around to see if He was following us. I wouldn't dare stop if that meant being raped and abused again. I just couldn't.

We turned a corner as I began to realized where we were running to: Henry's and Bella's house. The block was different from the grimy neighborhood that Eric lived in and I sighed a breath of relief.

_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N: Hey there guys, have'nt made a another's note in a whilesy ;D I'm sorry for the slow updates but I was in Hawaii visiting my grandparents. It's really nice there guys haha. I decided to make a two part to this chapter because there's so many suspense that not many of you can take it haha. Tell me in the comments what you guys think will happen because I'm seriously really curious.

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust ;D

- Alex