Chapter 12 Part I

I don't know if there is a heaven. I don't know if there is hell but the feelings of my hearts stammering and my stomach flipping as I opened my eyes to find a sleeping Zayn next to me was a feeling that was too good to be considered innocent.

I hardly ever woke up next to somebody. It was a nice feeling though... just having a presence and warmth next to was something everybody should feel. It was nice and heart-swelling as I turned my head to find Zayn waking up, his long eyelashes fluttering as his honey brown eyes peered through his eyelids.

At first, he looked confused. His eyes swarming in rapid curiosity as he wondered where he was then as his memory started settling in, he smiled a smile and mumbled a "Good Morning" while yawning. I smiled shyly back, fluttering my fingers as I let me settle back under my face. Zayn chuckled, looking over me to catch a glimpse at the clock.

"It's 9:45." He stated, sitting up. "The others should be up by now..." He crawled over me since I was on the outer edge of the bed. As he went over me, exploding tingles erupted my body and I closed my eyes for a brief moment, not being able to handle such a close proximation to such a gorgeous human being.

I followed quickly behind, ducking my head to hide the fierce blush that was one my cheeks. Damn you Zayn! Every time he does something he always has this special power that makes the red in my cheeks more prominent than they should be.

But I wasn't complaining because honestly, I was addicted to the feeling of rush he gave me. The adrenaline that pumped through my viens as he would brush against me or the way my heart melted everytime he smiled that smile of his.

"Ju-Ju?"

My head perked up at the weird nickname as I see Louis standing in the doorway, his cheesy grin plastered on his face. Zayn shook his head, obviously knowing that Louis was up to something rather mischievous so he decided to take cover from the bathroom.

I raised my eyebrow at him as he sauntered over.

"So..." Louis said, rocking back and forth. I gave him a look, telling him to tell me what he has to tell me and in response he snickered and leaned in close.

"We're going to hook you and Zayn up," he said in a hushed tone. "We know you like him and we pretty positive he likes you too! So play along with it yeah?"

My mouth dropped opened and my heart stopped as only one thought controlled my mind.

This isn't gonna end well.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Heehee, hello my beautiful princesses! How are you guys? As you can see I decided to update on Friday (EST) because I felt sooo bad for almost neglecting this book. I'll be making two parts of this chapter because something very exciting is going to happen in the next chapter that you guys have all been waiting for! But I'm deciding to upload it on Saturday (EST) so you guys won't hate me!

By the way, I joined an awesome hollywood RP on Tumblr and I got accepted!!! My FC is Mila Kunis and I'm soo excited to be playing her since she's a total badass and a big inspiration. So I'm promoting the RP here on Wattpad bc I want some of my lovely fans to join me! You can have any FC you want as long as it's not taken, I would for you guys to audition for George Shelley since nobody has taken him yet and my feels for him are about to make my ovaries explode! I'm not sure if Nialler is taken... I don't think he is so you can try out for him too. The link to the RP is in the external link so be sure to check it out and if you have any question you can PM and ai'll do my best to help!