Chapter 18

In order for anybody to experience the adrenaline that was pumping through my viens, they would have to go through a series of things in one day just to feel what I was feeling.

I started to feel my legs turn into jelly and my lungs heaving for air but I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop until I reached Henry's and Bella's house. I started panting, looking over at Eleanor who doing the same.

We.... have to..." She couldn't finish. I looked back, halting to a stop as I realized nobody was chasing us anymore. I breathed in the neighborhood's fresh air, taking in the surroundings as we galted to a stop by the corner. My body tingled on fire and I was sore everywhere but... I was relieved to escape it before it got worst. I swallowed hard, thinking about the image of my pale, still and lifeless body in the closet.

"We're almost there, love," Eleanor panted heavily, her hands on her knees as her chest rose up and down. I cringed, turning away as she coughed violently, spitting out blood.

And then it all happened.

It was as if I was suspended up in the air, watching down from above as I saw my expression when my eyes caught ahold of five boys a few blocks away. They were chatting nosily and not looking at me, those familar British and Irish accents filling my ears and making me smile brightly for the first time. I was just about to catch their attention but then, a movement caught my eyes and turned back at Eleanor. I gasped as I saw her on the ground, clutching her stomach as she kept on coughing up blood.

I gasped, feeling my body being tackled from the side and I almost hit the ground but a harsh hold on my wrist kept my head inches away from the ground. I looked up at my tackler with wide eyes before letting out a piercing scream as I saw Eric's glaring face.

Not even thinking, my free hand swung at his face and slapped him across the cheek. I looked over to Eleanor helplessly.

She looked so defeated, staring up at me with glazed eyes darting weirdly around. Her face glistened with excess sweat and she tried standing up, coughing blood as she tittered a bit before falling back to the ground, unconcious.

"Thought you could get away, babe?" Eric asked, grabbing my face as I started crying loudly. His nails bore into my cheek, making me whimper in pain and quieting me. His hands trailed down my body, feeling like slugs all over me before it rested on my hips tightly and I could already feel the bruises start to form.

He pulled me into a harsh kiss, his chapped lips pressing against my bruised ones as I shook my head repeatedly. My hands rose to his chest, trying to push him away as he hugged my hips closer to him. This felt wrong. So unbelievably wrong and I felt disgusting and revolted. I could taste the blood in my mouth as he grinded his lips into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

ZAYN'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Too much PDA," I commented, grimacing as I saw a couple kissing roughly by the corner. I kinda wanted to yell at them, scream in their faces that a girl with the most goldest heart in this world is missing and all they can do is suck face.

"Wait," Harry halted to a stop, his eyebrows furrowing as his eyes narrowed. We all stopped with him, looking at him expectantly.

"Something's.... not right with that picture," He said slowly. I looked at him confusingly before looking at the corner. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. The girl had really long brown hair, down below her perfect little bum and her.... I stopped, my eyes popping out of my head as I realized she was nude in the streets.

"She's naked!" Louis exclaimed loudly, grabbing my arm and pointing at the girl like a little kid. "And there's a hobo next to them too!" He added, looking at the sleeping person resting on the grass.

"That's just too weird," Liam commented, scampering across the street. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well, I'm walking past," Harry said loudly, licking his lips. "I wanna see that perfect body up close, yeah? Whose with me?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah... Um, Nope," Niall said, following after Liam.

"I have a girlfriend!" Louis shouted before running across the street with Liam and Niall. Damn it. I looked over at Harry.

"I-" I began, sticking my hands in my pockets as I was thinking about what to do. Before I knew it, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me over there.

"Act normal," Harry whispered as we got closer. I swallowed and nodded, looking down at the ground as we neared them. I really didn't want to see her body, the only body I wanted to see was Julia's and I didn't care how long I had to wait in order for that to happen because time with her was worth it.

"Woah, what the fuck!" Harry stopped dead in his tracks, taking in the scene around him. "Julia, is that you?" He exclaimed.

I picked my head up and looked at the girl who was sobbing next to the tall guy. Her tears made my heart stopped and her hopeless blue eyes bore into mine. She covered herself, her dramatically long brown hair fallling in her face.

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded, looking around in cold shock. Eleanor was on the floor, unconcious and pale. Julia looked like she had seen a ghost and the guy.... I was flared with a bleeding urge to kill him.

"This is my girlfriend," He stammered, looking at the both of us. Harry ran over to Eleanor, checking to see if she was still breathing. I caught Julia as she tugged away from him and falling into my arms.

"You're lying through your teeth, you son of a bitch," I growled out. I moved Julia out of the way, balling up my fists before landing a punch.