Book Two Snippet

Hello!

For those who loved this book, please go check out Book Two: His Shining Star!!

I have been working hard and I really do think it's a great addition to the franchise. this book contains similar aspects from the glee series: drama, romance, comedy, etc.

Please go read the sequel and learn about Giselle Archer and life after Yale. I'm updating it often, and I think it is personally really good.

Here is a little snippet of the book:

Alright, I'll see you later tonight.

"Yep! I love you." I smiled.

Love you more.

I just grinned as I continued to make my way down the street. I finally saw the theater. I took a deep breathe and walked into the theater. I was a little nervous considering I don't know who was playing who considering I am the most inactive person.

"Look who is here! The one and only Giselle Archer!" The Director, Nicholas Sloane, grinned. Many of he cast members were already there.

"Sorry, am I late?" I asked.

"No, you are right on time." He smiled. "Please take a seat somewhere in the first two rows." He paused as everyone did so. "Let's get straight to introductions." He nodded. "I'm
Nicholas Sloane, but you all may call me Nick." He stated. "Let's start with you, and work our way to the first row from left to right." He pointed at me.

"Uh, I'm Giselle Archer and I am playing Wednesday Adams."

"I am Idina Menzel. I am portraying the role of Morticia Adams." Idina introduces herself. She was a legendary broadway performer! I can't believe I am working with such an incredible actress.

"Dominic Cooper and I am going to be playing Gomez Adams." Dominic was also another incredible actor! I couldn't wait to work with him as well. There is a little age difference, but I'm sure the directors knew what they are doing.

After everyone else has introduced themselves, I noticed how the person playing Lucas has not arrived yet. Josh Gad was playing Fester. Aaron Tveit as Lurch. Joshua Rush as Pugsley. Then, for the Beinekes Family, there was... Lilliana Jones as Alice and Ben Jacoby as Mal. I don't know who was playing Lukas, yet.

"Where is?" The Director got cut off by the door slamming open. I recognized the hair gel and those green eyes.

"Sorry! I hit traffic." He apologized.

"Whatever... please introduce yourself to the cast." The Director sighed.

"I'm Sebastian Smythe and I am playing the role of Lukas." He greeted.

Just my luck....

That's all I came on here to say... thanks for those who read book one, and I hope you consider to go read my other book! :)