17

A week later was the start of working hard. Sectionals week. We had so much to do and so much to prepare for. I showed up to glee club a few minutes early back into my old style. I wanted to apologize to Finn, because I felt bad.

I wandered into the choir room and couldn't see Finn anywhere. He must be getting today's plan set.

"Finn?" I asked. No response I sat down and pulled out a book.

"Finn went with Puck for something." I heard a very familiar voice. I can recognize that voice anywhere. I smiled and ran up to Quinn.

"Ugh! It's been so long!" I squealed as I gave her a big hug.

"And I've been hearing from Blaine that you were going through a phase after breaking up with Sebastian." She brought up. "However I don't see what he's talking about."

"Here I have a few minutes to explain what happened." I stated as we walked over to the piano. "So yes Sebastian and I did break up for several months because someone was blackmailing him with this secret he doesn't want out. Then, I did go through this angry face similar to yours however I didn't smoke or get a tattoo or dye my hair. Basically I dressed in all leather for some reason. Last week, Blaine went out of his way to get somebody to talk some sense into me. Sebastian came and bam now we are back together, be in secret. Just until after sectionals since we are competing against the warblers." I explained.

"Wow, okay, so I see your fine now?" She questioned.

"Yep," I smiled.

"Wow, I really need to keep up with your phone calls." She stated in shock.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "So what's Yale like?" I curiously ask.

"It's an amazing school. The people are so smart. The guys are wiser." She grinned.

"Ooooooooo, Who's the guy?" I asked.

"Well, it's this professor who is about to get a divorce. We've been dating for a while now." She admitted.

"A professor?" I questioned. Then we stopped talking because people were starting to arrive for Glee club.

"I'll talk to you more afterwards." She stood up and walked over to the piano with the other graduates.

"All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends? Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day." Finn began.

"I don't know about that." Artie commented.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us," Finn pointed out.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you. It will." Puck added.

"When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder.Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn." Kitty ran up to Quinn and hugged her. "Wade, Mercedes." Finn finished off.

"Sashay." Mercedes gestured Unique over to her.

"EnchantÃ." Wade stated.

"I knew it. Mercedes was cloned." Brittany commented.

"Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: Singing, dancing," Finn started.

"Birth control." Quinn chimed in.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!" Kitty commented.

"Wanky." Santana gasped.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year." Finn reminded everyone.

"Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie added.