7

Regionals was going to be a victory for the New Directions. With the whole gang back together and no one being suspended, we actually have a great shot at this. No offense to the warblers or Sebastian, but they are going to lose whether they like it or not.

Apparently Rachel and Finn got engaged... not sure how I feel about that... they are so young but yet again It's love. I don't want them to do something they will regret either. I'm still debating on what I think about there engagement.

I walked into the choir room... again... to seeing everybody in utter chaos. Last time it was like this was when Sebastian threatened to use MJ...

"Okay, everybody calm down!" I yelled. I normally never yell.

"I'm going to kick this Sebastian's ass!" Finn angrily stood up holding some sort of envelope.

I walked over to Quinn.

"What did he do?" I asked her.

"Made some very very inappropriate pictures of Finn. Threatened Rachel that if she performs at Regionals than the Finn photos will be all over the Internet." She explained. "You would think Sebastian would back down considering you guys a thing." She whispered over.

"Well... we made that agreement saying nobody can know about us until everything calms down between our glee club. Which clearly hasn't happened..." I added.

"Well, I'd talk to Sebastian before Finn and Puck go and kill him." Quinn suggested.

"Yeah, good idea." I nodded as I watched Finn and the other boys argue with Mr. Schue.

I waited for Sebastian at the Lima Bean. Quinn was right... I should talk to him about this because this is not fair game for anyone. Nobody wins.

"Hey Elle," Rachel walked up to me.

"Hi Rach?" I stuttered. Not the person I was hoping for.

"We need to talk..." She began.

"What about?" I gave her an odd look.

"Regionals..." She started. "I'm not doing a solo at Regionals."

"Rach, you can't do that. You need that solo. Without you, we are going to loose." I stated.

"I want you to take my solo, because I'm not gonna let Sebastian harass Finn online." She explained.

"No... no... I can't." I shook my head.

"You did amazing at Sectionals with your solo, and it's good because next year the glee club is going to need a new female soloist. I want you to take over as me. Besides, I have Nationals to do a solo." She winked.

"If we lose, I'm not going to be blamed for this." I responded.

"We won't lose. Trust me." She hugged me. "Well, I have to go tell Mr. Schue about you doing the solo. I'll see you tomorrow in Glee Club." She skipped off.

"What did Young Barbara Streisand want?" Sebastian walked up to me and sat down.

"Sebastian, I need you to play nicely with my team." I admitted.