4

"Hey Elle!" Santana barged into my bedroom

"Hi? Santana?" I gave her an odd look. "What are you doing here?"

"So I realized the lurch the Warbler was giving you googly eyes, so you are going to go to Dalton and get the evidence I need that he put something in that slushy that blinded Blaine." She explained. "Now put this outfit on." She demanded I change.

"Santana... I don't think..." I got cut off.

"Shut it. I know you liked Cocky face Warbler." She commented.

"How did you know?" I stuttered.

"It's obvious... You always made eye contact with him and your face was always bright red whenever he talks to you." She pointed out. "I'm not saying that you can't date him, I just wouldn't recommend it since that little bitchlet will probably be in Juvie once I get the evidence I need by using you."

"Okay, fine... I'll do it." I sighed. "For the glee club."

"Great!" She smiled. "Now go change." She pushes my into my large walk in closet to change into the outfit she bought me.

After a half hour drive of Santana telling me the plan, we finally arrived at Dalton. She handed my a tape recorder to slide into my pocket. It was very discreet too, surprisingly. I turned it on ahead of time and began to make my way inside the building.

I walked into this unfamiliar room and awaited for Sebastian to meet me where I told him to meet me. Then I saw him walk in with the other warblers.

"Hey, Andrew McCarthy. Don't know if you heard, but Blaine may lose an eye. The same Blaine who was just besties with most of you not four months ago." I started.

"Wait, are you serious? Is he gonna be okay?" Sassy Warbler questioned.

" Well, sure, if he doesn't care about seeing in three dimensions." I responded as I placed my hands on my hips.

"Trent, I got this. Bummer about Blaine, he was pretty. He shouldn't have gotten in the way, though. That slushee was meant for Kurt." Sebastian argued. What did Kurt have to do with the slushy?

"You may look like the villain out of a cheesy '80s high school movie, but you should know that I am fully prepared to go all Danny LaRusso on your ass. Admit you put something in that slushee. What was it, huh? Glass? Asphalt?" I defended Blaine.

"Red dye number six." He smirked.

"You're a liar." I yelled.

"She questioned my honor." He started. "I demand satisfaction..." I cut him off.

"Um, no I am not having sex with you!" I shook my head.