23

The next morning, the sunlight was aimed directly at my eyes. I casually turned my head that rested on my pillow and saw the body of Sebastian. His arm was wrapped around me. I slowly turned my body.

"Good morning sunshine." Sebastian leaned his head and kissed me on my forehead.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, not at all." He shook his head. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderful, knowing that I was in your arms." I added.

"Hey, I just wanted to say, thank you for last night." He thanked.

"Your welcome." I smiled. "Last night was absolutely amazing." I added.

"Definitely," he grins as he kisses me once more. "I should probably get going, before your dad sees me."

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked.

"7:32," he responds.

"We need to get you out of here before he catches us," I exclaimed as I grabbed The corner of the sheets and kept it around my body. I tossed him a towel that I had laying on the chair. We both quickly changed before we knew it. I quickly took a glance out the door and down the stairs. I looked in my dad's room, and saw he was still asleep. I waved Sebastian over and gave him the shushing noise as we crept down the staircase.

We slowly walked out of the door and shut it quietly behind us. Luckily Sebastian parked his car on the other side of the road so my dad didn't suspect a thing.

"Thanks again for last night," I kissed him.

"I'll text you later," he waved as he walked over to his car.

I just smiled and went back into the house. I went back into my bedroom, and made my bed. I took a nice long shower. When I got out of the shower, I noticed a hickey on the left side of my neck.

"Shit," I muttered.

The next day was another Monday morning. I got ready for another long day of school. I drove to school and went straight to my locker. I was running late to school since my alarm didn't go off.

"Hey! Did you hear? Glee club meaning in the choir room after school!" Sam startled me.

"The choir room? I thought that was Sue's cheer room now." I reminded.

"Didn't Blaine tell you about the warblers?" He asked.

"What is this regarding to?" I gave him an odd look.

"Well, Blaine wanted to be the one to tell you, but since I'm here, I'll tell you." He paused. "Trent from the warblers is going to testify against them, because the warblers used steroids to cheat to win at Sectionals. Meaning we are competing in regionals." He broke the news to me. "Hey, I didn't really want to be the one to tell you this. I would have thought Blaine would be the one to tell you."

"Uh, no, it's fine." I gulped. I was hurt on the inside that Sebastian, of all people, would try to cheat to win. I shouldn't be sad about it though, I guess that means we can compete again. However, something inside me just is disappointed in Sebastian.

I walked into the choir room that was given back to us. It was back to the way it should be. I sat down towards the back as usual. Finn walked up to the front of the classroom.

"All right, people, we are back! First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen." Finn chirped. "But there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." Finn brought up. We all knew what he was going to say. "I propose a bake sale. I mean it worked last time." Finn suggested.