26

The fact that between band rehearsals, glee club rehearsals, dance classes, school work, and trying to balance my boyfriend and friends is getting to be rather difficult. My dad has been pestering me so much lately to meet one of his coworkers. He's also been home... which is unusual.

I got home from a late night dance class. It was maybe 9:45 by the time the class ended. I got home at 10. I decided not to take a shower since it was late. I'll just shower in the morning. I walked into my room and dug our my homework and sat on my desk. I called Sebastian for a few minutes. We always scheduled time to call one another since I became so busy.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Yeah?" I yelled from my room. I knew it was my dad.

"Can I come in?" His muffled voice asks.

"Sure," I shouted back. He opened the door. "What's up?"

"Well, What are your plans for Saturday night?" He questioned.

"Uh, not set in stone, quite yet. My band may or may not have a gig. Erick has been working on trying to get this one venue to let us perform, and it's a high possibility at the moment." I explained as I began to type a bunch of numbers in to my calculator to answer one of my calculus problems.

"Well, my work friend is coming over, and she has been wanting to meet you for some time now." He started.

"I've met all of your work friends and they have never shown interest in me." I pointed out. "The only reason they talk to me is because they want me to date their loser sons."

"You haven't met Charlotte, yet." He stated.

"Still, the idea of this is... I don't know... a little weird." I shrugged.

"Please?" He begged.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Great! We will be having a nice dinner here at the house on Saturday at 7 pm. Dress nice, please?"

"Yeah, Yeah." I nodded.

It was Friday night. Nothing different. I was working on a number for glee club for an idea for Regionals. Regionals was in about a month. I was rehearsing in the auditorium. This week was TV musical week or whatever in glee club. Guys versus girls competition again.

"What are you doing in here so late?" I heard Sebastian walk in.

"I could ask you the same thing." I chuckled as I sat down at the edge of the stage.

"I haven't seen my girlfriends fave in at least a week." He answers. "what are you doing in here anyways?" He asked.

"Well, this weeks glee club assignment is Movie musicals." I answered. "So maybe something would come to my mind for regionals." I shrugged.

"You should show me what you have been working on."

"Well, it's a duet." I stated.

"What song?" He grinned.

"I'm pretty sure you would know it when you hear it." I smiled. "Hit it!" I yelled at the band. As the intros started Sebastian's face lit up.

[Sebastian]
I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every woman I see is a potential threat
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice
But now it isn't true
Now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned
I beg of you

[Elle]
Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily
I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride
I beg you dear