Final: Chapter 20

(photo of Jenny in her wedding dress )

1 year later...

Jennifer's Pov:

Today I am getting married to Nathan. Gosh, I am so nervous. 

"Ur hair looks amazing," Sarah said adding the finish touches on my hair. 

I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. 

My hair was amazing and the curls were just cute. I had a cute flower crown on my hair which looked so cute. My makeup looked natural and wasn't so much. I loved everything about it. I then put on my white, somewhat poofy, long sexy wedding dress. 

"OMG," Sarah said. 

I laughed and looked myself in the mirror. 

"Mija you are so gorgeous," my mom said crying a little bit. 

"Mom don't cry," I said grabbing her hand. 

"Are you ready to walk down the aisle," Sarah asked. 

I nodded and my mom took me downstairs. I was wearing comfy white heels which was amazing. 

My mom then grabbed my hand. 

"Are you sure you are ready to walk down with me. So that I can hand you to your future husband," my mom asked crying.

"Yes mom and I love you," I said smiling. 

"I love you too Mija. Let's go," she said smiling and the music starts playing. 

(play the music while reading please)

We started walking and everybody got up from their seats. I was smiling and looked ahead of me. Nathan was standing right there smiling and looking at me. When I look at him I still smile and feel butterflies. I found my true love and he found me. One more step and we would be officially husband and wife. 

"Take care of my daughter," my mom said smiling at Nathan. 

"I promise I will," he said smiling at my mom and me.

He took my hand and we were standing right next to each other. 

"Alright will the groom say his vows," the officiant says.  

"Jenny I found you. I remember the day we met while I was walking with Max. You and I had an amazing conversation. Just looking at you made me look at life differently. Your smile made me smile. That smile of yours brought me happiness and hope. You have been through so much more then I have. But each day I spend with you I look at things differently. You are apart of my life and you will always be. I am glad you're going to be my wife, my girlfriend, and my best friend. I have loved you for a thousand years. You're going to be the most amazing mother to Mason and an amazing wife to me. I am so happy that I found you," Nathan said in an emotional mood. 

"Now will the bride say her vows," the officiant says. 

"Nathan I actually also found you. After we met I couldn't stop thinking about you. While I thought about you my tummy would feel butterflies and I would smile so much. I fell in love with you again and again. You made me change for the good. You helped me understand what love is truly is. You were there for many in every step of the way. I am glad that I get to be your wife, your girlfriend, and your best friend. I am also glad that I get to be with you and Mason. I love you so much Nathan," I said crying. 

"I know to introduce husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the officiant said. 

Everyone cheered and Nathan kissed me on the lips. 

We walked down the aisle together and we were holding hands. 

We then got to the venue and sat down. 

Everyone said there kind words to us. 

While Nathan and I were sitting down on the table. Nathan whispered in my ear. 

"How about we go have some fun Mrs.Flores," he said smirking. 

I nodded and we walked to the house. Since the venue was in the backyard we ran to the room. 

We then got to the room and closed the door. 

Nathan started to kiss my lips. 

I started to unbutton his shirt. 

He started to unzip my dress and he started kissing my neck. 

His shirt came off and my dress came off. 

From there it was a fairty tale. If you know what I mean :). 

6 months later... 

I am pregnant with our second child. Mason is now 2 years old. He is so cute. I am 6 months pregnant. We are going to have a girl which is amazing. Nathan has been very protective over me. But he is also been working very long shift hours. But it is okay. 

We are happy then ever. 

Author note: 

I know this story wasn't the best but thank you for reading. 

I am going to write a new story. 

Stay tuned. 

Stay Safe