Chapter 7

Please listen to the music for this chapter.

Jenniffer's Pov:

Once he stopped hugging me. He looked at me with his amazing eyes. 

"Can I kiss you," he asks me. 

"Yes," I say. 

He then started to kiss my lips. He kissed me slowly but passionate. But then it started to go to the next level. He bit my lip but softly. That made my lips open a little bit. He then inserted his tongue. His tongue and mine were moving I couldn't believe it. I was trying not to make loud noises but it happened. I was new since I never have done this with Ceasar. Once Nat stopped kissing me he went to my neck. He was leaving me kisses and more. 

"Na..t..," I moaned. 

I was grabbing on the blanket so hard. I was feeling butterflies and a weird feeling in my lower tummy. Natt then pushed me down slowly on the blanket. He started to kiss me again. His hand was moving towards my thigh. His hand was sliding in my thigh. I arched my back. But then I couldn't do it anymore. I got scared because of the memories. 

"Nat I can't," I say quickly getting off the blanket. 

I went towards the fence of where the beautiful sight was. 

"I am sorry, I am so sorry," I said putting my face down with a tear coming down my eyes. 

Nat came towards me and he grabbed both of my hands. 

"No your okay. Your not ready and I can wait for you," he softly says. 

"You probably want me to be like Carmen," I mention to him. 

He then puts both of his hands on my cheeks. 

"Are you crazy of course not. I want to be with you and that is all. I don't want you to be Carmen. I want you to be you. I am attractive to you," he said. 

He gave me a quick peck on my lips. 

"I love you Jennifer," he says smiling. 

"I love you too," I said back smiling. I gave him a hug and felt like a love story. 

"Lets go it is getting pretty late," he mentions. 

I nodded and we went to the car. He started driving back to the apartment buildings. I then felt myself drift to sleep. 

Nathan's Pov: 

I looked at Jenny in the car and she knocked out. I smiled and grabbed her hand holding it. I am glad we are together. But I need to come clean before Carmen comes back and tells her everything about me without explaining it. I don't want to hurt her I made a promise to her and her mom. I also made a promise to myself to not make her suffer at all. I love her too much to do that to her. 

We then arrived and I went to pick her up from the seat. She was still asleep which was so cute. I opened my apartment and laid her down. Luckly she was wearing a dress since she changed after work. I closed my eyes and took her dress off. I put one of my shirts on her. She looked so cute. I took her ponytail off and let her hair down. I then put her in the covers. She stayed there alseep like a baby and an angel. 

I went to the bathroom and changed into some sweats and a white shirt on. I then charged my phone and hers. I then laid down next to her. 

"Ceaser let me go pleased," I hear her say in her dreams.

"Let me go I didn't do anything to you," she kept saying in her dreams. 

She was moving around and starting sweat. I then took the covers off and called her name. 

"Nate where are you," she said moving her head. 

"I am right here," I say. 

She then woke up and looked around. She then saw me and she clung on to me. She was sweating and shivering. 

"I am right here I am not going anywhere. No one is going to touch you," I say brushing her hair with my hands. 

"He was here Ceaser," she said scared.

"Look he is not here at all," I say. 

She looked around and didn't see him at all. 

"I am right here and I love you," I say to her. 

"I love you too," she says. 

"Please don't let me go," she says. 

"I won't ever," I say. 

I hugged her and laid down with her while hugging her. 

She smelled so good like a vanilla smell. Very sweet and relaxing. I felt her finally claiming down. She already fell asleep. 

"I love you and won't ever stop loving you that is a promise I can keep," I whispered. 

I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I then fell asleep. 

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading. Sorry for a short chapter. I was so busy and out of it today. I will upload another chapter tomorrow. Please like and leave any comments! Stay Safe :)