Chapter 12

Jennifer's Pov:

Where am I? I look around and it was a beach scene. 

"Hey Jenny why are you over there. Comeone the wedding is about to start," someone said. 

I looked behind me and it was Sarah she was wearing a short pink dress. 

"Sarah what are you talking about," I asked. 

"Silly remember Nathan is getting married," she said grabbing my hand. 

She took me to the wedding which was on the beach. She sat me down on the white chairs. The music starts playing. 

"Who is he getting married with," I asked confused. 

I then saw the bride walking down the aile. I looked at her closely. She then looked at me and it was Carmen. She was smirking at me. 

"He can't get married with her," I said. 

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asked.

"He loves me," I said. 

I got up from the chair. 

"NATHAN," I yelled. 

Nathan looked at me. 

"Don't marry her Nathan. You love me it is me Jenny," I said. 

"I am sorry we are just friends," he said. 

"Nathan I love you," I said. 

"I am sorry Jenny but he loves me remember," Carmen said walking near him. 

"Nathan you love me. Please Nathan," I kept saying while crying. 

Nathan's Pov:

I was sitting down in the waiting room. I was nervous I wanted to know what was wrong with Jenny. She fainted out of nowhere. 

"Nathan," someone said. 

I looked up and it was doc. 

"Doc what is wrong with Jenny," I asked.

"She just fainted because she had an anxiety attack. Also she has a fever," he said. 

"Gosh. Carmen I can't believe her," I said with anger. 

"You can go and stay with her if you want," he said. 

I nodded and got up. I walked towards her room. I opened the door and she was there laying on the bed fast asleep. I then grabbed a chair and put it near her. I sat down and grabbed her hand. I gave her a kiss on her hand. I then pushed some hair off of her face. She was so pretty gosh. I then felt her move. 

"Nathan I love you," she said. 

"Nathan don't choose her," she said. 

She then started to move like crazy. 

"Nathan I love you," she kept repeating. 

I got up and went on the other side. I got on the bed and hold her tight. 

"Hey, I am right here Jenny. I am not going anywhere. I love you okay I just love you," I whispered in her ear.

She started to move less. She started calming down. I then gave her a kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes just enjoying the moment with her.

Jenny's Pov: 

I felt the dream disappear. I felt a whisper in my ear. I heard Nathan's warm voice. I felt warm in my body. I felt comfortable. I closed my eyes and felt relief. I opened my eyes and felt arms around me. I looked to my right and it was Nathan hugging me. I smiled and tried to move my free hand to his face. I touched his cheek and his cheek was so soft and delicate. I smiled because I couldn't believe I found this man right here in my life. 

"I am so handsome aren't I," I heard. 

Nathan woke up gosh. 

"Your up," I asked looking away.

"Of course I am," he said.

"Oh," I said still looking away from him. Since I know I am red like a tomato. 

He grabbed my chin and moved it to him. 

"What are you doing," I asked stuttering. 

He then traced my lips. He then kissed me. I haven't felt his lips in a while. He kissed me but with more passion. His tongue entered my mouth and I lost it. 

"mhmmmm," I moaned. 

He then grabbed me by the waist. I put my hand on his abs area. 

"Excuse me but please get a room," Sarah said.

We stopped kissing and I looked at Sarah. I looked away and turned super red. 

"Sarah," Nathan said. 

"The Doc needs you to sign some papers," Sarah said giggling. 

"Okay I will be back," Nathan said getting off the bed. 

Once I saw him walk out Sarah started to giggle. 

"He loves you so much," she said. 

I looked at her with a smile on my face. 

"I can tell," I said smiling. 

"He has been through so much. That this is the first time I ever seen him happy before," she mentions. 

"Why is that. Was he ever happy?" I asked. 

She sat down on the chair next to me. 

"Let me tell you the story," she said. 

Author Note:

Thank you guys for reading. Hope you liked it. Happy mother's day to all the mothers! 

Stay safe and I will be posting tomorrow.