Chapter 11

2 hours earlier...

Carmen's Pov: 

What am I suppose to do? That girl is winning. She has Nathan right in her hand. I have to get rid of her. I need Nathan and I need the money. I love him so much. She has to die. That bitch has die. She is at the hospital. I need to get a uniform of a nurse and kill her. I need to see what she is allergic to.  

I went to my room and grabbed a blonde wig. I put it on and some makeup. I went to my car and drove to the hospital. 

I went to the hospital and looked for the nurse room. I found it and put on a uniform with the name badge on. I made my self look well. I then went outside to the waiting room and saw Sarah. 

"Excuse me miss," I said to Sarah when she was on the phone. 

"Yes," she said. 

"Are you family to Jennifer," I asked. 

"Yes I am is she okay," she asks.

"Do you know what she is allergic to? We don't have it on her record," I asked. 

"If I remember she is allergic to penicillin," she says. 

"Great I will go write it down," I said smiling. 

I went to the front and asked for a penicillin shot. I got it and went to her room which took me a long time to find. 

Knock Knock 

"Come in," Jennifer said. 

"I am here to give you a shot," I said smiling. 

I then went to her and took out the needle. 

"What shot are you giving me," she asked. 

"Penicillin," I said smirking. 

"I am sorry but I am allergic to it," she said worriedly. 

"I am sorry but you are not it doesn't say it in the report," I say giving her the report. 

She read it. Gosh, she is so stupid. 

CLACK 

The report fell on the floor. 

I saw her get off of the bed and rip of the band-aid. 

"HELP HELP," she screamed. 

"GOSH WOULD YOU SHUT UP," I yelled. 

Jennifer's Pov: 

"GOSH WOULD YOU SHUT UP," the nurse yelled. 

She started coming closer to me. 

"Who are you," I asked. 

She then walked closer to me and put her hands on my neck. I fell on the floor and her hands were still on my neck. She was trying to kill me. 

I then used my right hand to take pull her hair. When I did it was a wig. It was from Carmen. 

"You can't have him nor his money," she said. 

"Your just a stupid little bitch. Who is a lowlife and not classy? Like me," she said smiling. 

I couldn't breathe. My eyes were closing. I then moved my left hand and felt the tray. I grabbed it and smacked her with it. 

BLAM

She let me go. She fell on the ground. 

"Uggg you bitch," she said. 

I then tried to get up. When I tried she got my leg and I fell on the floor. 

"SARAH NATHAN ANYONE," I screamed. 

"SHUT UP," she yelled. 

I then kicked her and she fell. I opened the door. 

Nathan's Pov:

I went to the apartment and grabbed some clothes for me and Jenny. I then grabbed anything I needed. I went to the car and drove to the hospital. I arrived with a bag of clothes for Jenny. 

"Hey sis how is Jenny," I asked? 

"She is good. I had to take a quick call. But a nurse went to go check on her," she said. 

I nodded and went to the hallway. Once I got closer to Jenny's room I heard yelling, screaming, and clatter noise. I ran towards the door. I couldn't open the door because it felt someone was trying to open it. 

Someone finally opened the door and I saw Jenny on the floor. Her neck bruised. 

"Nate," she said. 

"Jenny what is going on," I asked worriedly. 

I looked more into the room and saw Carmen on the floor. 

I went inside and grabbed Carmen. 

"Carmen what the fuck are you doing here," I asked with a rude tone. 

"I had to save you from her," she said. 

"What are you talking about," I asked. 

"She is a slut did you know she got fucked by Ceasar," she said. 

"Of course I know," I said.

"But I love you," she said putting her hands on my face.

"And I don't," I said. 

She then looked at Jenny. Jenny started walking towards her. 

"You know Jenny he fucked me so much. He loved my pussy so much," Carmen said smirking. 

Once Jenny got closer to her she slapped her. 

"If he loved your pussy so much why did he leave you. He doesn't love you get that. Your crazy and a puta," Jenny said with a mad tone. 

The cops came in and grabbed Carmen. 

"I will get you, Jenny. Even if I have to escape. I will ruin everything even if you get married," she said yelling. 

Jennifer's Pov: 

When the cops came in they took Carmen. She said she would get me. If she does I will be ready. 

"Hey are you okay," Nat said touching my neck. 

"Yeah, I am," I said smiling.

He then hugged me. I missed his scent. He smelled like vanilla. 

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you too," I said smiling. 

I started to feel dizzy and just not focusing. 

We let go of the hug and Nathan looked at me. 

"Hey are you okay," he asked worriedly. 

Everything was going in a circle. Everything was moving. I then felt I fell on the floor but got caught with some strong arms. 

Nathan's Pov: 

Once I gave her a hug and a kiss. She was looking at me weird. She was moving as if she was dizzy. 

"Hey are you okay," I asked worriedly. 

She then fell. I catch her before she fell on the floor. 

"Hey Hey Jenny are you okay Jenny," I yelled. 

I then rang the button for help. The nurses came in.

"Sir please leave we got her. We will take care of her," all the nurses said. 

"Jenny," I yelled. 

The nurse pushed me outside. 

Jenny's Pov:

I felt relaxed but where is Nathan... Nathan... Where are you! Nathan!

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and I will post tomorrow. 

Also If you read this tomorrow Happy Mother's Day for every mom out there :)