Chapter 19

Jenny's Pov:

I walked upstairs and opened the walk-in closet. I opened it and saw all of my sexy dresses to kill someone. But one dress caught my eye. I grabbed it and put it on. I then looked for a wig to wear. 

(love the red dress)

I then put on a rose gold straight wig on my head. I then lifted up the carpet in our room. I took off a floorboard and looked at all my weapons. I put a knife on the side of the leg. I put a gun inside of my boob. I made sure I had enough of everything. I then grabbed the phone. I then called the number.

I called and someone picked up the phone. 

"I am coming," I said and then hung up.

I then went downstairs and grabbed the keys to the car. I went to the car and drove to where it all started. 

Carmen's Pov:

She got the message from Jessica. She is coming and I can't wait. 

"Baby," I said sitting on Ceasar's lap. 

"Amor," he said kissing my lips.

"She is coming," I said biting his lip.

"Mhmm I can't wait for the princess to come," he said smiling. 

"Let me at her first," I said to him. 

"No Amor it is always me," he said. 

"Please baby let me at the bitch," I said in a rude tone. 

He then grabbed me by chin really hard.

"Be careful with that tone," he said. 

I looked down and got off his lap. 

I then sat on the desk and waited for her. 

Jenny's Pov:

I arrived and parked the car. I opened the trunk and grabbed the bombs. I quickly put them in a bag and walked to the front door. 

I knocked on the door. 

"The password," the big guy came out saying to me. 

I grabbed the knife from my leg. 

"The password is bitch," I said slicing his throat. He fell on the floor and I set one of the bombs on the door. I then quickly killed everyone. I put the bombs everywhere. I looked up the stairs and saw two shadows. I knew they were there.

I walked upstairs and opened the door. 

"Well look who it is the bitch," Carmen said to me smiling sitting on top of the desk. 

"And look at the slut who opens her pussy to every guy in this world," I said giggling. 

She then got mad. She got up and walked straight at me. She then grabbed a gun and started moving it around my face.