Chapter 5

Nathan's Pov:

I just woke up because I hear knocks on my door. I check what time it is on my phone and it is 5 am. Who is up at this time. The person keeps knocking and I finally get up. I put a shirt on since I already have pants on. I walk to the door and open it. 

"Hello Good morning are you, Nathan," the lady in front of me ask. 

"Good morning yes that is me," I answer the lady. 

"Well I am Mrs.Kat I am Jenny's mom," she says smiling. 

"Oh Well nice to meet you, sorry I am just very tired," I say.

"No, it is okay trust me," she happily says. 

"Is there something you need," I ask nicely. 

"Actually Yes," she smiles saying. 

"I am going to go on a working trip and won't be back for 2 months or more right now I don't know when I might come back. But I was wondering if you can please look after Jenny," she says. 

"Of course Mrs.Kat I can look after her. You have my full attention," I happily say. 

"Thank you so much, Nathan," she happily says. 

"She has been through so much and I am scared of Ceasar coming to get her," she says. 

"No don't worry I will look after her I promise," I say. 

"I want to let you know she sometimes has anxiety attacks or has nightmares," she says. 

"Okay, I got it," I say. 

"When it happens just be there for her and calm her down," she happily says. 

"Okay, I got," I happily say. 

"Here is my phone number in case of anything," she says while giving me a piece of paper with her number on it. 

"Alright, I got it, and here is mines as well," I say and give her my work card with my personal phone number. 

She nods. 

"Again thank you and take care of her, here are the keys of the apartment, Bye thank you again," she happily says when she gives me the key and leaves. 

I said bye to her as well and took the key in my hand. I went back inside and saw the time. I still have an hour to sleep. Then I have to get ready for work and take Jenny to work. I went back to my bed and set the alarm. I went to sleep. 

Jennifer's Pov: 

I woke up and I looked at the time it was 6:00 A.M. I have to get ready and make lunch. Plus I have to go downstairs and be at Nathan's car at 7:50. I put on some music on my speaker. The music I decide to play was Break My Heart by Dua Lipa. I started playing it and went to go take a shower. I then walked out of the shower and blowed dried my hair. I then picked out my outfit. The outfit I chose was black jeans and a cute light pink sweater. I then did my hair up on a bun and wore some white shoes. I then went to the kitchen and made some lunch for my self for work. Then I started thinking that I should make some for Nathan because I don't know if he eats lunch or not. What I made for lunch are some fried chicken and some special sauce. I put that chicken and sauce on my container and Nathan's container. Then in each container like each small pocket, I put some carrots, pretzel, and grapes. I then got a piece of paper and made it like a little heart inside. I then put the note in the container. I then looked at the time and it was time for me to go. I grabbed my phone and purse. I then walked out the door with the keys locking the door. I then saw Nathan's car and he was already inside. I went inside of his car with my lunch and his.