Chapter 1

Jennifer's Pov:

It has been 2 years since I kicked my dad out of the apartment. I forgave him because what is the purpose of not forgiving him. My mom finally got home after her long shift at work at the hotel. I made her dinner because I knew she was hungry. 

"Hey mom, I am going to go on a walk," I stated softly. 

"Alright honey, be safe," she nicely said. 

I nodded and put on my oversized black hoodie followed by my white air forces. I had leggings on which made me feel warm. I put on a beanie and opened the door. The sun was going down which looked very beautiful. I stepped out the door and closed the door behind me. I looked around and no one was around. I smiled and heavily sighed letting all of my feelings and energy out. I started to walk and look around. It was very quiet just the way I like it. I looked up at the sun going down and just felt this heavy feeling go away bit by bit. But then I heard....

"Slow down, Max!", someone yelled.

I looked up and felt a small little push. I looked down and it was a dog who was the breed of a golden retriever. He was circling around me and brushing against me. 

"Hello, fella!", I happily said. 

I kneeled down with one knee and started to pet him. He started to lick my cheek. 

"I am so sorry I didn't mean for..."! someone out of breath said. 

"It is okay don't worry about it", I happily said. 

"I don't know what gotten into him", someone questioned. 

I looked up and saw this tall young man. He looked like he was in his 20s but he was tall. He had black wavy hair, bright skin, skinny, green eyes, and a nice worried looked. 

"Don't worry about it. Max wasn't a meanie to me," I said looking shy. 

"Are you new here," he questioned me. 

Nathan's Pov: 

"Nathan please go walk the dog," father yelled. 

"Why do I have to. Why can't you," I yelled back with anger. 

"Don't you see I am busy with work," father yelled back. 

I got the leash from the kitchen table and Max came running towards me. 

"Max calms down please," I looked at him angrily. 

"Woof Woof," Max barked. 

I put the leash on him and walked out the door while slamming the door really hard. 

"I don't get why I have to live with him. Why couldn't I live by myself? I mean he never took care of me at all or my mom," I said to myself filled with anger. 

I felt Max pulling on the leash. I told him to calm down but he wouldn't listen. He then pulled on the leash so hard Max escaped. I started to run after him yelling his name.  

"MAX MAX MAX MAX," I yelled. 

I then saw where he stopped. He was all over this young girl who looked like she was in her 20s. She was wearing a beanie and an oversized black hoodie. She looked friendly so I ran towards them. 

"I am so sorry I didn't mean for..."! I said out of breath.

"It is okay don't worry about it", she happily said.

"I don't know what gotten into him", I asked. 

"Don't worry about it. Max wasn't a meanie to me," she said looking shy.

"Are you new here," I questioned. 

"Oh um no I have been here for a long time," she stated. 

"Oh it is just that I have never seen you around," I said. 

She looked very cute. She had a cute little nose, plumb lips, her hair seemed smooth since it was so straight. She was very skinny and short. She looked like she was 4'9. Which meaning she was really short. Her skin was pale but not too pale. And her eyes were hazel like creamy hazel color. She is cute. 

"Are you new here," she questioned me.

"You can say somewhat," I smiled at her. 

"What are you doing out here?," I asked her while putting on Max's leash again. 

"Well I was going on a walk, but then this handsome dog max came along," she giggled. 

"Well we were on a walk to but Max was being crazy," I said with an angry tone towards Max. 

"Don't be mean to Max he just wants love," she said quietly. 

She started to pet Max again. Her smile was just lovely.

"Would you umm... like to walk with us," I asked her nicely. 

"Well I would love to," she said with a shy face. 

We started walking together. Looking around. The houses we built nicely here in Paris. Paris was very open and calm. The houses were built really nice and apartments as well. The neighborhood was very quiet. 

"What is your name," I asked her. 

"My name is Jennifer," she informed me. 

"Nice to meet you Jennifer my name is Nathan," I informed her. 

We started to talk more about how Max seems like a calm dog, but truly he is not. 

It seemed like hours were passing by but very slow like it was amazing to talk to her. 

"Omg what time is it," she questioned. 

I checked my phone and it was 8:00 p.m.

"Omg I have to go my mom is probably worried about me," she said with a worried tone. 

"We talked for 4 hours wow," I said with a surprise tone. 

"I am sorry but I have to go. Nice knowing you and Max! Thank you for the amazing walk," she happily said. 

"Will I ever see you again," I yelled asking her in a distance. 

She turned around and stopped. She looked at me and smiled. 

"It all depends if you find me," she yelled back me with a huge smile. 

She started running back to her home. 

"Wow Max who knew time goes fast," I said. 

"Wooof", Max replied. 

I hope to see her again I said in my thoughts. 

I will be posting every single day! So don't worry XOXOX