Chapter 2

Jeenifer's Pov:

I started running back home because I knew my mom would be worried of how come I came home at 8:00 pm. I finally arrived at the apartment and saw the lights on meaning my mom was up. 

"Mom I am so sorry that I came home late," I apologized out of breath. 

"Mija your okay don't worry and 8 is really early," my mom laughed. 

"Really I thought you would be mad at me for coming home this late," I questioned. 

"Are you crazy, 11 pm is to late but your okay," my mom smiled saying. 

"Alright that is good to know," I happily said. 

"Where did you walk to because you seem very happy," she questioned me. 

"Umm.. well it is quite a story," I said happily. 

"Well mija I have time," she happily said. 

"Alright this is what happened while I walked around," I said. 

I started to to tell her the story. 

Nathan's Pov: 

"Well I have a feeling Max father is going to be somewhat mad," I said.

"But I don't really care," I laughed saying. 

I walked in home with Max. I took off the leash and pet him. He was happy and then he walked away. 

"NATHAN," I heard my father yelled. 

"What father," I said walking to his office. 

"Where were you," he asked me in a mean tone. 

"I went for a walk with Max like you said to," I said. 

"Well I didn't say to come home this late," he said to me in a mean tone. 

"Well first off father, I am not 12 years old I am 23 meaning I can do what the hell I want. Second of all, I am leaving this conversation," I  yelled at him. 

I walked away from him because I didn't want to hear his annoying voice. 

"NATHAN," he kept yelling. 

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME," he yelled again. 

"WELL I AM SO BYE," I yelled back.

I ran upstairs and opened my room. Max followed me to my room and I laid on my bed thinking. I kept thinking of Jennifer because even though I didn't know her that much she was really cute. I wonder what she is doing right now and what she is thinking about. She was very cute but I don't think I will ever see her again. 

Jennifer's POV:

"Wow you met a sweet boy," my mom said. 

"Well he seems sweet but also broken," I said. 

"Why do you think that," mom asked. 

"Well because he seems like he has anger. Like he is somewhat broken because of a certain situation in his past that hurt him," I explained. 

"Well, Mija that is for you to figure out and if you see him again. Please don't be scared of talking to him again. Don't be shy or scared. He might not be like your father or Ceasar," she asked worried. 

"I know mom I will try," I said. 

"Have you broken up with Ceasar," she asked. 

"I have been trying to but I can never get to the point. I am scared of him," I said worriedly.

"Mija if you don't do it you will be in pain, look at how many bruises he has done to you," she said in a mean tone. 

"Mom I know, but I will I promise," I said nicely. 

"Alright well goodnight Mija," she said to me while kissing my forehead. 

"Goodnight mom," I smiled. 

I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I checked my phone which I left and saw that Ceasar left me voice messages and text messages. I called him back. 

"Why the fuck hasn't you answered me," he yelled on the phone. 

"I am sorry I went for a walk and didn't take my phone," I said. 

"With who did you go with," he asked. 

"With me myself and I," I said. 

"I told you not to go out by yourself don't you understand that," he yelled. 

"Well you don't tell me what to do," I said in a sassy tone. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are," he said in an angry tone. 

"I tell you what to do or you don't want me to punish you like last time," he said. 

"You know what we are done," I said and hanged up. 

I put my phone down and couldn't believe what I did. Now I have to watch my back because I don't know where he is going to show. Well I should to go to bed. 

The Next Day......

Nathan's Pov: 

I got up at 7 in the morning and went to take a shower. I got changed and looked around my room. I really need to get my own apartment. I went downstairs and saw my father on the dinning table. 

"Good morning Nathan," he said. 

"Good morning father," I responded back. 

"Father I have been meaning to talk to," I said while siting down on the chair. 

"What is it about Nathan," father responded. 

"I wanna move out. And I don't need your money I have money. But I will keep on working in your company," I said. 

"Well if you can get your own apartment then go and get it. But I am glad your still working with me," he said. 

I nodded and said thank you for the breakfast. I went to my car and went to the apartment that I have been looking at for a while. I finally arrived at the apartment. 

"Hello sir Nathan," the realtor said. 

"Hello," I responded back. 

"Well this is the apartment," he said. 

He opened the door and it was a really nice apartment. It had two bedroom and two bathrooms. The living room was really nice and the balcony was very open. The kitchen was also very open. 

"I will take it," I said quickly.

"Alright well please sign here sir," he said. 

I signed the paper and he gave me the keys. I was happy but then I heard some yelling outside. 

"I said we are done don't you get that," someone yelled. 

"Who said you can end it with me," someone yelled back. 

I went outside and saw two people yelling at each other. I went down the stairs and looked closely. It was Jennifer with this tall guy who looked mad. 

"I don't want to be with you anymore," Jennifer yelled. 

I then saw the guy grabbing her arm tightly. 

"Hey," I yelled. 

I will post later on today or tomorrow! XOXO