Chapter 8

Jennifer's Pov:

I felt this warm body cuddling right next to me. I felt kisses on my head and I opened my eyes. It was Nathan. He was giving me morning kisses. I started giggling and smiling. I then gave him morning kisses on the cheek. 

"Good morning sunshine," he said kissing my forehead. 

"Good morning," I said hugging him. 

"I actually have a day off today, would you like to go out with me today," Nate said.

"Of course I would love too," I said smiling. 

"Well you can go get ready first and I will okay," I said to him. 

He nodded and smiled. He gave me another kiss on the lips and this huge smile came on my face. 

I then disconnected my charger from my phone. I played music and the music that played was Versace on The Floor by Bruno Mars. I started to hum the song and dancing while singing it. 

Carmen's Pov: 

I can't believe Nate. He was the courage to fire me and push me on the side. That girl Jennifer won't know what is coming to her. Nate is going to wish he came back to me. I need to find Jennifer's ex-boyfriend so bad. 

I got up from my desk and put some shoes on. I have heard that he is in a gang. They say that gang might be around here it is in old company business. I grabbed my purse and keys. I also grabbed my phone. I went inside the car and drove around to find the spot. I finally found it and park a block away. I walk towards it and I see a huge buff tall man in front of the door. 

"Hello Miss but you can't walk in," he said in a rude tone. 

"I am here to see Ceasar," I said. 

"I said you aren't allowed to come in," he said again. 

"Please if you can please tell him this and he will let me come in," I say. 

"Alright, what's the message," he said.

"Tell him Nate's ex-lover wants to get revenge on Jennifer and Nate. That I want to kill them and hurt them in any way possible," I say smiling. 

The guy nodded and went inside. 

3 min later... 

"You can come in," he said. 

I smiled and went in. 

"Follow me," he said. 

I followed him up the stairs. There were so many guys and women doing business. We then arrived at a door and he knocked on it. 

"Come in," the voice said. 

The guy opened the door and I went in. 

"Hello Miss so how would you like to kill both of them," he said laughing. 

I sat down on the chair and smiled. 

"Let's work together and figure out the plan," I said giggling. 

Nathan's Pov:

I got out of the shower and put some jeans on. I had the towel on my head. I heard the music outside and saw Jenny dancing. 

She was moving side to side. She was feeling the beat. She was so cute at dancing. She was dancing while making the bed. She clapped her hand twirled around. She was smiling while dancing. I then moved closer to her and hugged her from behind. 

"Nat," she said giggling. 

"Were you watching me dance," she asked giggling. 

"Of course how couldn't I," I said smiling.