Chapter 15

Jenny's Pov:

We drove back to Nathan's father's house. We arrived and I walked up to his room.

"I am going to take a shower," I said. 

"Okay," he said.

I walked into the shower and took off all my clothes. I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. 

2 minutes later... 

I went inside the tub and let the water run. I washed my hair and my body. I scrubbed my self so many times to get Cesar's blood off of me. I then sat down on the tub and put my face up to my knees. I looked down and just tried to let it go. I felt tears coming down my face. I promised I wasn't going to kill anybody. But I had to for Nathan and everybody. 

"Hey Jenny are you okay," I hear Nathan's voice behind the door. 

"Uh Yes everything is good," I said getting up from the tube. 

"Okay just making sure. You have been in there for a long time," he said. 

"I am coming out right now," I said getting out of the tube. 

"Okay I left you a black shirt of mines on the bed," he said. 

"Okay thank you," I said. 

"Your welcome," he said. 

I wrapped a towel around my body and wrapped a towel on my hair. 

Nathan's Pov:

I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some water. 

"Sir do you need anything," the maid said to me. 

"I am good Hilda thank you," I said. 

"Your welcome sir," she said. 

I then walked back upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw Jenny wearing my black shirt and her wet hair down. 

She looked sexy asf. I want to feel her so bad. She was looking out at the window. I then walked towards her slowly. I put my arms around her waist. 

Jenny's Pov:

I put my hair down and was drying it off. I then felt huge arms around my waist. 

"I didn't think everything on you looks sexy," he said.

"Well, I do in your shirt," I said giggling. 

"I know too sexy," he said. 

I turned around now facing him. 

I looked at his green eyes. I then looked at his lips. His lips seemed so soft and plumbed. 

"I want you," I said out of nowhere. 

"Jenny," he said. 

"I want you, Nathan. I am sure I do. I won't regret it," I said. 

He then kissed me. His lips were on mines. My lips were moving with his. He was kissing me with passion and hunger. 

I then felt his hands moving inside of his shirt I was wearing.

"Uhh," I moaned. 

He then stopped kissing me on my lips and moved on to my neck. He was giving me small kisses which made me want more. He then started to kiss me on my neck more. Basically giving me hickeys. 

He then kissed me again on the lips. He took my shirt off and he pushed me on the bed softly. He kissed me from my lips all the way down to my lady.