Ch.53.5 (Part 2) - Kamen Rider Enforcer

Începe de la început

"Hey, the van isn't working!" The other goon called out.

"Try putting in the keys, dipshit!" The goon holding the gun to Jimmy's head yelled.

"Yeah, I got the key here, but it's not starting!"

"Oh for...hey, you two. Don't move."

The goon with the gun marched over to his friend, angrily cursing at him.

"Hey Dan, this the night you were thinking about?" Jimmy silently said to his partner.

"Well, it's exciting at least." Dan chuckled.

"Why aren't any heroes here yet? They should've came by now."

Jimmy shook his head. "I don't...I don't know." He lowered his head for a minute. "Wait a minute...the police scanner said on the way over they were wearing dark blue hoodies. And they're wearing black hoodies."

"So?"

The goon came back over, pointing his gun at the two again. "Hey, what are you two doing? Shut up!"

"Hey, why did you two change your hoodies? When the police scanner reported you, you were wearing a different colour hoodie. You couldn't have changed that fast."

"Idiot. Of course we can. We had this planned out. Right now...the cops are surrounding an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, where two mannequins matching our description are held up in the building, with a pre-recorded voice message. By the time they realize that it isn't us, we'll be long gone."

"Oh crap." Dan gulped.

"Now, now, old man. Did you honestly think we were that dumb? And guess what? No hero is here to save you, because they're with the police. Which means...we can do whatever we want."

Jimmy nervously laughed, as tears began to run down his face.

"Jimmy? What the...what's going on?" Dan asked.

"We found the guy that sabotaged the van."

The goon grabbed Jimmy by the throat, and lifted him up. Under his shirt fell out two wires.

"I'm so sorry, Dan. I just...wanted to buy time for someone to show up...but...I let you down."

"Damn right you let him down, and now you're gonna pay for it."

Bang!

"JIMMY!!!" Dan yelled out.

Jimmy slumped to the ground, clutching his stomach.

"Oh don't be a wuss. The bullet went straight out your chest. Be thankful you didn't get the bullet in you."

"You son of a bitch!" Dan yelled out, immediately getting up and slugging the goon in the face.

"Wrong move." The goon grabbed Dan by the neck, and immediately activated his Quirk. Dan gasped, as his hand turned to rock, nearly crushing his neck.

"Jim...gakh....Jimmy." Dan squirmed, trying to break free, but it was no use.

"I'm gonna make you both pay for this. If we go to prison, we're gonna at least make sure you both won't be around to us go there."

Dan tried gasping for more air, but he simply couldn't.

Was this the end.

"B...boss..." Jimmy weakly held up the camera, and pointed to a far out direction.

Dan looked in that direction, and saw the faint outline of a figure with red and blue colours, almost like it was someone from the police.