𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Au Revoir - Chapter Twenty-Eight

HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE SENT CHARLOTTE questioning gazes

HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE SENT CHARLOTTE questioning gazes. One of the elves had brought out a stool for her to sit in and Charlotte could've sworn she saw Hermione's eye twitch as she watched the house-elf cater to the blonde.

"You can get a seat yourself, Charlie. Stop making the house-elves do all the work," said Hermione haughtily.

Charlotte snorted, "I think you're forgetting the fact that I have a cold today and you made me run all the way to the kitchens in this gigantic bloody castle,"

Oh, did she mention that she had a cold?

She was always sick during winter and she hated it. Timothy Andrews had brought her to different types of specialists in the Wizarding World but with no such luck. They all assumed that she had a weak immune system which made her sensitive to the cold. It made her weak and sickly. But thank Merlin Scotland was not always cold or she'd be in St. Mungos for the rest of her life.

"No worries, Ma'am," said Lulu, the house-elf who brought her a stool to sit in. "Charlie Andrews is very lovely! Lulu always has pretty hair because of Charlie Andrews!"

Lulu was the house-elf who would make her favorite snacks and serve her and Cedric when they talked in the Kitchens. One day, Lulu complemented her pigtails as she gave Charlotte a sandwich and she offered Lulu to tie her hair for her. She was wearing a tied tea towel stamped with the Hogwarts crest like the other house-elves in the vicinity.

"Want me to tie your hair again today, Lulu? Sorry I haven't been coming these days," said Charlotte, smiling at Lulu who was giddy at the sight of the pretty blonde.

Lulu nodded ecstatically and got another stool for her to sit it. It was a routine Charlotte and Lulu had learned through the blonde's constant visits.

"How do you know Dobby? I've never introduced you two before," said Harry, who was still trapped by Dobby's whole body.

"Dobby has seen Charlie Andrews before! Dobby saw her with the handsome Cedric Diggory when they study!"

Charlotte's face flushed red as soon as Dobby mentioned Cedric.

Ron grinned, "So he is your boyfriend – you better pay up, Harry!"

Harry grumbled, trying to dig down his pockets for knuts to pay Ron. He tried wiggling his arms but Dobby had a tight grip on him. The honey-dew-eyed girl raised an eyebrow, "You two thickheads bet on me and Cedric?"

Hermione scrunched her nose in annoyance, crossing her arms as she furrowed her eyebrows, "You both are so nosy!"

"Agreed," Charlotte said as Lulu handed her another elastic for her hair.

Dobby let go and stepped back from Harry, beaming up at the emerald-eyed boy. "Dobby has been hoping and hoping to see Harry Potter, sir, and Harry Potter has come to see him, sir!"