𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Au Revoir - Chapter Three

IT WAS SEVEN O'CLOCK - BY THAT TIME, the nine Weasleys, Charlotte, Hermione, and Harry were settled in their seats beneath the light of a thousand twinkling stars

The aroma of Mrs. Weasley's cooking filled the air - Charlotte's stomach was filled with the mere smell of it.

Charlotte helped herself with some boiled potatoes and salad, casually listening to Percy talk about his stupid cauldron bottom's report, and his boss, Mr. Crouch - it was kind of obsessive.

Between Mr. Weasley and Percy's conversation, Charlotte's mind wandered, staring at the scintillating stars, which shined brightly at the clear night sky.

It's been a long time since she saw the stars.

She spent most of her time locked in her house in Brighton, distracting herself with trying to remember her memories, learning new Quidditch tricks in her backyard, and reading books that she bought in Diagon Alley.

Charlotte dropped her fork on her plate gently, and brought up her pointing finger, her eyes squinting slightly, trying to connect the stars to form a constellation with an awed expression set on her face.

Her eyes found four bright stars, which formed a lopsided star with the tail of one of the brightest stars, Vega.

"You know, every time I see the constellation, Lyra, they remind me of you,"

Charlotte stared at the constellation, dropping the awed expression from her face.

She was remembering something.

"Why?"

"Because the Lyre was the harp that the God, Apollo gave Orpheus, a man who could soothe anger and bring joy to weary hearts with his music,"

"That reminds you of me because..."

"That reminds me of you because you bring peace to everyone. You always manage to make everyone crack a smile even at the darkest of times."

"So does that mean that I, Charlotte Andrews, make the 'Just King' smile when you're sad?"

"You always do."

"Charlie? Are you alright?" a voice asked, snapping her out of her trance.

She turned to the owner of the voice, which was Harry, looking at her quizzically. She smiled at him, mouthing, 'It's nothing,' shaking her head.

She picked up her fork and continued eating her meal that consisted of Mrs. Weasleys famous boiled potatoes and salad.

She could still feel Harry gazing on her, as she silently added more boiled potatoes to her plate.

"We've got quite enough on our plates at the Department of International Magical Cooperation without trying to find members of other departments too. As you know, we've got another big event to organize right after the world cup." Said Percy, clearing his throat and looked towards the direction where Harry, Charlotte, Ron, and Hermione sat.