𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Au Revoir - Chapter Twenty-One

SATURDAY IS THE TIME OF REST TO MOST OF THE students of Hogwarts

SATURDAY IS THE TIME OF REST TO MOST OF THE students of Hogwarts. Usually, she would go to the Black Lake with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to read under a tree. Or go to the library to do some light reading with Hermione.

But today, Charlotte had other plans.

She decided to take her friends' advice and call it a day off and sleep the whole day. Merlin knows how hard she's been working her arse off in her school works – she barely had time to sleep anymore.

However, her plans have been disputed as Hermione threatened to – I quote – "hide all of your Sherlock Holmes books – including the signed first edition that you bought for about nine thousand five hundred pounds." And with that said, the blonde trudge down to the entrance hall and stole toast from innocent by-passers while they watched those who were of age as put their name slips into the Goblet of Fire.

And although Charlotte was too stubborn to admit it – she really did miss hanging around with Harry, Ron, and Hermione a lot. She felt more at ease and relaxed around them.

"Anyone put their name in yet?" Ron asked a nearby third-year girl eagerly.

"All the Durmstrang lot," she replied. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet."

"Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed," said Harry. "I would've if it had been me... wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the goblet just gobbed you right back out again?"

Charlotte opened her mouth to answer but stopped when she heard a very familiar laugh that echoed from the entrance hall.

Loud thumping of feet hit the marble floor, Charlotte snapped her head towards the staircase and saw Fred, George, and Lee with their infamous mischievous grins on the curves of their lips.

"Done it," said Fred, whispering to Quartet excitedly. "Just taken it. "

"You didn't," said Charlotte, wide-eyed, making her drop her buttered toast on the floor.

"What?" asked Ron, earning, yet another eye roll from Charlotte ( which she seems to be doing it quite a lot recently. )

"The Aging Potion, dung brains," said Fred.

Fred reached out his thumb and swiped it along the sides of Charlotte's lips, wiping off the crumbs left from the toast she was munching on before she dropped it.

Charlotte waved his hand away, scowling at him as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She won't admit it – but she definitely felt her heart flutter a bit at the kind gesture. It was silly – Fred Weasley has always been a brother to her. Even before her silly two-year-old school girl crush on Oliver Wood, she did kind of liked Fred... she thinks? Maybe because he was always there for her when she had a row with her Dad during her first year. Or maybe because she thought maybe it was because he was always kind to her even if she was the most uptight, stubborn, and loudest girl there is. ( And this is why God sent Anthony Goldstein to Charlotte – ever – so – clueless – about – human – emotions – Andrews. )