𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Au Revoir - Chapter Two

CHARLOTTE WAS FURIOUS

CHARLOTTE WAS FURIOUS. As soon as she arrived at the Burrow, she hopped off the fireplace, not bothering to wipe off the soot on her face, and stomped over to the Weasley twins in fury.

"FREDRIC WEASLEY WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GIVE DUDLEY? I SWEAR I OUGHT TO H-"

She stopped, noticing two tall figures watching the scene unfold, with amused grins on their faces.

Her face broke into a grin, "Well, well – if it isn't the name stealer," She says smugly, watching as Charlie Weasley stood up to greet the blonde.

"I was born first, Charlotte," he chuckled, opening his arms for the blonde.

Charlotte first met Charles Weasley when she and her father went to Egypt for a vacation, and they coincidentally met the Weasleys.

Both Charlotte and Charlie bonded over different types of magical creatures, which fascinated her a lot.

Needless to say - the two were pretty close.

Bill Weasley got to his feet and gave her a big smile, "Well if isn't the famous, Charlotte Andrews," hugging the small girl, which she returned.

"I dunno about famous, but I'm pretty well known in the Weasley clan," she says giving him a grin.

He chuckled, ruffling her hair playfully, earning a playful pout from the blonde.

Soon enough, Harry arrived and Fred helped him to his feet.

"Did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly.

Charlotte looked back at Fred, marching up to him and Harry. Fred gulped, watching as she walked over to them, her eyes blazing with fire.

"Fredward Weasley," she says, giving him a sweet smile, that was obviously fake.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GIVE HARRY'S COUSIN?" She yelled, her eyes turned into a glare so sharp that Harry thought she could cut their heads off. 

"You know, my name isn't Fredric or Fredward right?" Fred says, giving a nervous laugh as he glanced nervously at George, who mirrored his expression.

Before she could come up with a witty reply, she heard a faint popping noise and Mr. Weasley appeared at George's shoulder looking like he was going to murder someone.

"That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouted. "What on Earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," said Fred, with his infamous evil grin stitched to his face. "I just dropped it... It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

Charlotte snorted, knowing that he purposely dropped it.

Come on, it's Fred Weasley we're talking about.