18-- Believer

Song Recommendation# 'Believer' by 'Imagine Dragons'

#Trigger: Torture, gore#

"Argh~ Please, s-stop, I beg you"

"Mhm~ And what makes you think I take orders from you? Oh! This tastes good, Baekhyun fetch me some more"

Venom gestured towards the plate of fried chicken in front of her and turned to the boy. Baekhyun's gaze met hers, his eyes carrying a familiar sense of weariness and exhaustion. They had grown accustomed to the sight of Venom, the dark angel who haunted their nightmares and left them sleepless, with dark circles etched deeply around their eyes.

Venom glared at the boy who stood there as if a lifeless statue and questioned him, "Have your ears stopped working, Baekhyun? Or do you need to get them cleaned?" Her words were laced with annoyance and impatience.

Venom impaled her fork into the crispy, golden chicken pieces on her plate. Her attention fixated back solely on eating without letting the blood on her fingers drip into her meal.

Exactly! Blood, well here is the complete picture.

Dim flickers of light illuminated the insides of her playhouse, casting a soft glow over the pale marble floor stained with a deep, velvety red liquid. The source of the gruesome fluid emanated from two figures, tied and helpless in the center of the room. The space was filled with the sounds of masculine screams, whimpers, hisses, gasps, and desperate pleas, adding to the eerie and disturbing atmosphere.

The man stripped naked of any clothing hung limply, his head bowed down in agony, and his breaths were labored and shallow. The chains that bound him were merciless, piercing through his flesh and leaving a trail of blood behind. Steel thorns pierced into his skin, cutting down the skin to the point his veins and bones were on display, and blood streams trickled down his arms to his armpits and down his sides. Every inch of his skin bore the scars of the blades and tools that had been ruthlessly driven into him, a grotesque artwork etched upon his body. Despite the pain, the man was still alive, his eyes flickering with fear and despair. The artwork was beautiful indeed, Other than all this, his body was perfectly in place.

Next to them, a woman sat bound to a steel chair, her vulnerable form stripped of any clothing. A deep, disfiguring bruise marred the side of her face as if she had endured a brutal blow from a heavy object. Her head hung limply, giving the impression of unconsciousness as if she had been forcefully knocked into a state of lifelessness.

As Venom's eyes fixated on the unconscious woman while chewing down the bits of her food. Amidst the meal, she seized a lengthy chicken bone from the pile before her and applied pressure, causing one end to splinter into a sharper point. Slipping her hand into the woman's hair, she grabbed a fistful and yanked at them.

"Wakey wakey"

Venom's cheerful smile adorned her face as she spoke, hoping to elicit a reaction from the unresponsive woman. However, the woman remained motionless, unyielding to Venom's attempts. Pouting with a hint of disappointment, Venom then turned her attention to the man who dangled beside her. He trembled uncontrollably, his body growing colder with each passing minute, drained by the loss of blood. Struggling to communicate, he weakly turned his gaze to the side, attempting to form words that failed to materialize from his quivering lips.

"I hate it when people don't listen to me in one go. It's not very polite you know"

With one swift swing, Venom pushed and stuck the bone right into her neck, the sharp point piercing through the flesh and muscle. Abruptly she was shaken awake with striking pain that kissed each cell of her bone marrow till her brain. The woman gasped in pain as the bone sank half its length into her neck. She screamed that came out gurgled to how the bone had left blood filling her throat, Her vision began to blur, and blood now dripped from her open mouth as she gasped.