3- The Bullied

Stumbled! The kid stumbled through the dreary halls of the dark mansion, clutching onto the teddy bear in her small arms. There were screams and gunshots booming downstairs that grazed her hearing. The kid took small steps pressing the soft warm soles of her feet on the wooden floor feeling it tremble as if an earthquake came. The door was suddenly pushed ajar with a lady rushing inside. The kid peered forth at the hazy face of the woman and instantly leaped forth clinging to her legs.

"Mommy I'm scared" She whimpered stuffing her small face into the warm night robe on her mother's body with her calming scent titillating her nostrils.

The woman grabbed the kid and pulled her up securing one arm around her while keeping a hand on her swollen belly, she looked around the baby's room with tear-stained cheeks and hurried towards the small pink cupboard by the corner. Opening its doors ajar, she placed the small girl in her arms inside the space. The kid whimpered trying to crawl back into her mother's arms yet she pushed her back putting a finger to her lips and signaling the kid to stay quiet.

"Stay in the cupboard no matter what, you hear me?"

The air was thick with an oppressive silence and her mother's hushed tone. Soon punctuated by the creaking of the floorboards as someone ran over it.

The woman closed the doors of the cupboard hiding the children and turned around only to see the door being busted open. Men piled inside. Too many, they spread across the room circling like vultures around the woman who stumbled back instantly to keep her distance. The kid watched this scene with blurred vision from tears, a thin streak of light illuminated her teary hazel orbs.

Dusty chandeliers with turned-off lights glowed in the illuminance from the furnace casting eerie shadows on the bulky men making them look like beasts. The kid watched them barking at her mother while she stood her ground. The guy at the front raised his hand up while the anchor tattooed on the back of his neck flexed in the lights.

A slap echoed in the void and the kid watched the woman fall face first on the floor. A kick lugged forth to her swollen leaving her gasping for air. She whimpered in pain with blood that oozed out of her mouth. Clothes were torn off of her with hard hands gripping her. She was abused brutally, no matter how much she screamed or how she pleaded to spare the life inside her. The hazel-eyed kid only watched the bad men hit her mother while they laid on top of her one by one leaving her to cry and scream. Though she never stopped looking towards the little cupboard with a finger to her lips.

Stay in the cupboard no matter what!

It seemed to go on forever, spiraling down into the abyss.

A heavy feminine gasp rose in the air and Venom jolted woke from the nightmare. And, there it was again, the same nightmare, since childhood. It became hazy but the pain was still the same.

Stay in the cupboard no matter what! The words still echoed in her mind.

Holding her head in the cups of her hands, Venom breathed in and out shakily, forehead glistening with cold sweat beads while she felt her heart race painfully. Not a drop of tear escaped her eyes, not a small quiver kissed her lips and none pained expressions ruled her face. All she did was close her eyes and breathe in deeply to calm the pain in her heart.

It was a never-ending nightmare of her mother's death, that was chipping off of her memory slowly day by day driving her crazy to avenge her before she was forgotten forever. Venom sat back resting against the headboard while her eyes fell over a familiar picture placed on the table.

A slight frown kissed her features before she recognized him. Kim Taehyung! Of course, how can she forget him? Son of my mother's murderer makes him a culprit too. You will suffer it too Kim Taehyung just like me, I will make you see your ancestor's sins. She reached a hand to the picture forth grabbed a hold of it, she pulled it up. Cold eyes they were, even if they looked like warm sunsets, impassive that watched the boy in the picture nothing more than her prey.