1-- I'm not Gay

𝔻 𝕀 𝕊 ℂ 𝕃 𝔸 𝕀 𝕄 𝔼 ℝ

Welcome to the dark world of fantasy! This book mainly revolves around the Mafia AU and contains violence and explicit mature scenes, angst, survival, courage, and the face of adversity. As you turn the pages, you'll encounter strong language, violent depictions, deaths and killings, and fearsome challenges. But be warned: this is not a book for the faint of heart. The stories you'll read are filled with danger and uncertainty, and you may find yourself on the edge of your seat.

I do not own any of the characters used in the book except myself created, the description or story of the characters doesn't reflect how the idols are in real or live their life like. The way the character's sketch is made is pure of any intention to spread hate against any of the celebrities used in the book. In no way, it should be considered harmful or threatening to any of the characters used in the book. The content produced in this book is purely for entertainment purposes. Hence, no celebrity or idol shall be judged on the basis of this book.

Do not report the content since you are getting warned in detail. Follow the warnings and rules for trouble-free reading.

𝕎 𝔸 ℝ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔾 𝕊

This book contains descriptions of violence and peril. If you are sensitive to dark themes, you may want to reconsider reading them.

Some of the potential parts in this book depict deadly situations and survival with heart-burdening truths and struggles to survive. Strong abusive language and murder depictions could be triggering hence, only strong-minded and mature readers shall proceed. These are not intended to be taken as instructions or recommendations for dangerous activities in real life. Rather just to feed your hunger for dark fantasy.

This book is intended for mature readers and may not be suitable for children under the age of 18. This book is based purely on fiction and fantasy and should not be used to develop any opinion in real life.

Please be advised that this book is not intended to promote or glorify danger or risk-taking behavior or threat and hate to any of the characters used in the book. The story is meant to be enjoyed for its entertainment value only.

With these warnings in mind, you are good to go, Scroll down and embark on a new journey of wild dark imagination, where danger and adventure await you.

ℂ 𝕆 ℙ 𝕐 ℝ 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 𝕊

©Venom_V

All rights reserved

DO NOT TRANSLATE THIS WORK. No translations are allowed whether for this or any other work of mine. Any translation found being done with or without my permission will be considered stealing my works and you will be reported with copyright infringement against you. This book is solely my creation from character sketch to plot and writing, hence respect it as it deserves. Thank you so much for supporting and loving my work.

VV~

Her murmurs caressed my ears with every waft kissing me so carelessly I could almost hear her enchanting laughter, the breeze. Tearing past the silent noise, she welcomes me, voicing tales of the long lost, feeling me, healing me. "Many before you have visited me" spoke the silent susurrant breeze. "Many have found and cherished thee" hissed in a hushed tone as if a forbidden sin, silhouettes of haunting thoughts disappearing in a gloom, fading with her every caress leaving a new hope to bloom. Every night when I remained on the rooftop, this hope forced me to just wish for that spring day to return. Maybe one day I would be happy?