"I'm sorry too for leading you on..." I said burying my head down his Torso.

"Forgiven now I can give you my Present... " I pulled away from Liam confused as he pulled out a red tiny Box.

"What is it ?? " I asked but he didn't even hint me a clue.

"Open it... " Liam grinned, I just shrugged cause it's now or nothing.

I opened it to see an Amulet I guess Dangling it in the air, it glowed anytime I shook it.

"I went to Madagascar last week for a getaway mission and found it in a Cave it's pretty much one of a Kind, it was supposed to be taken to the Museum but I had my ways and was permitted to take it with me so I decided why not gift it as an apology... " I jogged up to Liam, Successfully he catches me as we both Locked in a hug.

"Thank you..... " we both Disengage from the Hug as Liam pushes my hair back and Helps me put on the Necklace.

"I'm glad you like it... " Liam chips in as the Amulet glows as I giggle.

"Becca Check this out?? "

"Shit.... " Becca Cussed under her breath slamming her Laptop down and throwing it on the couch.

"Is everything okay?? "

"No it's not The Band I hired for the Damn Charity Cancelled on me, what am I going to do now?? " Becca Whined

"Ummh I could Help.... " Liam Volunteered

"How can you help me... " Becca Scoffed

"I used to play gigs a lot in highschool, I'm sure your Charity is no different from them.. " Liam Snickered at Becca.

"I have to confirm that myself if you mind.. " Becca said as Liam Shrugged.

"Sure you can check me out if you want ...." my phone Vibrated in my pockets.

💌💌💌💌💌💌
@Cindy💕--- Where the hell are You ??

@Me♣️--- Home, Where else will I be??

@Cindy💕--- Whatever Remember this Morning we bumped into each other we switched files and I need mine now.

@Me♣️-- but it's Wednesday I got my leave early today can't I come tomorrow

@Cindy💕--- Get here before I Loose it on you I'll be waiting.
.
I sigh it's 03:35pm seriously doesn't she have a conscience, she didn't even know how long I pleaded with Ben to Let me leave early.

"Are you Coming Emilia??" Liam brought me back to reality.

"Erhm no Cindy just texted me to bring her something urgently maybe another time guys... " I declined quickly picking up the files and racing out the Door.
.
                           •Liam•
"Nice Apartment... " Becca complimented and I just shrugged.
"it's a working progress.. " I said switching on the lights.
"You have a Music room.. " Becca asked
"Yeah, I thought it would be a great idea when I wanted to pursue music as a Career but gave up in the process.. " I said as Liam chuckled.
She went to the other side of the room grabbing a guitar and pretend like she knew the Keys.

"My name is Rebecca
and I'm a rocker
don't mess with the queen or you'll get..." a string cut before she could finish her song earning a loud laugh from me.

"Not Bad... " I complimented

She blushed a little putting down the guitar and went to where my where a bunch of notes where.

"You write Songs...?? " Becca asked

"It used to be fun... " i shrugged

"this one seems recent though... " my eyes widened in shock, I raced to her and snatched it from her.