"Really? who?" I asked and he just smiled. "She is gorgeous, kind, smart and has a beautiful smile. When she smile, all men will really fall inlove with her. And sometimes have an attitude and stubborn" he replied and I just nod.

"What's her name?" I asked and he look at me. "Secret" he answered that makes me frowned. I look at the other members and they are smiling widely. I think they know who it is.

I didn't mind asking again because they will not going to tell me.

-

Everytime they will always talk about the girl that Jungkook likes and that makes me annoyed sometimes.

We are now in class. I'm listening to the teacher but her words are not sinking inside my brain. My brain is occupied about the girl Jungkook likes.

-

The bell rings and it's time for break. I'm not feeling good. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm angry, disappointed and happy. Weird isn't it?

Maybe I should distance myself to him for the mean time?

If I did, I won't be feeling this way anymore. And besides, he has someone she likes. I'm just his bestfriend that's it.

"Let's go?" I know it's him so I just shooked my head. "I'm lazy" I replied and rest my head on my desk. "Are you sick?" he asked and put his hand on my neck and forehead.

I push his hands away. "I'm not" I answered and I didn't heard him speak. I look up and he's not here. I sighed and I'm flooded with thoughts. Maybe, he is going to see the girl.

I continue resting when suddenly someone tap my shoulder. I look up again and I saw Jungkook holding a sandwich and a strawberry milk.

I just stared at it and I heard him sighed. He put down the food on my desk. "What's the problem, hm?" he asked, he knows me too well and I hate it.

"Nothing" I replied and eat the food that he gave so it's not that obvious. "I know you have but ok. I need to go back, see you later" he walk away and I just sighed.

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself.

-

Third Person's POV

Lisa is really consistent on ignoring Jungkook. And the members didn't know why. Even Jungkook is getting pissed because of her.

They are at the gymnasium for their PE class. Girls are playing volleyball while the boys are playing basketball. They take a little break.

"Lisa we're going to eat dinner outside, wanna come?" Jennie asked and Lisa just shooked her head. "I just want to rest unnie" Lisa replied and the three girls look at each other.

"Play again!" their PE teacher shouted and they all played again.

-

"That's for now! Good bye class!" their last class ended and Lisa was like in a hurry. "Just see you at the dorm unnie" Lisa said and her unnies just nodded.

Lisa was about to step when she slipped. She didn't notice that there's a water on the floor. Jungkook saw it and he quickly run towards her.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly and Lisa just nod. "Can you stand up?" Jungkook asked again because he's worried. "I'm fine" she stated and pick up her things.

"Let me help you" he said but Lisa declined. "No thanks" she replied and Jungkook sighed.

"What's your problem? You barely reply to my text and when I call you, you will always say you're busy. And I can't even hang out with you anymore because you always have something to do" Jungkook straight-forwadly said because he's now full.

Lisa didn't reply and just stand up and walk away. Jungkook look at their friends. "Go" the others said and some of them nodded.

"Lisa!" Jungkook exclaimed and follow her. The others quickly followed the two just incase they need them. "Lisa!" Jungkook shouted again but Lisa didn't bother to stop from walking.

Jungkook run quickly and grab her arms then make her turn around to face him. "Lisa, talk to me because right now I can't understand you!" he said out of frustration.

Their friends are in a distance but they can still hear what they are talking about.

"I'm tired Kook" she just replied and try to remove his hands but she didn't succeed. "Just tell me! Is that hard?!" he replied back and Lisa just stared at him.

"Why? Who am I to your life huh?" Lisa stated and Jungkook was shocked by her question. "I should be the one who is asking you that" he replied and Lisa was taken a back by his reply.

"A f-friend" Lisa answered and Jungkook let go of her arms. He picked out the rock and handed to Lisa. She confusedly accepted it.

"You're like a rock. You're so numb" he stated as he stared Lisa straight to her eyes. She was now totally confused. Jungkook walk away, leaving her behind being clueless.

The girls walk closer to her. "He's right, you're numb and clueless" Jisoo stated and Lisa look at them. "How come?" she asked and her unnies sighed.

"He likes you Lisa." Rosè said.