Epilogue

Two years and three months later.

It wasn’t easy being away from Will for those two years but he came to London every holiday. Mom also came to London during the holidays.

Will and I graduated a month ago. Our graduations were a week apart, so we both couldn’t attend our graduation ceremonies.

Mom was the only person that made it to my graduation ceremony and I couldn’t have had it any other way.

It’s been two months since Will moved to London. We both decided that we were going to be living in London and will get married here.

“Mom do I look okay?” I asked.

“Yes honey, you look beautiful.” She said.

“Is this rushed? Do you think we are still young to get married?” I asked.

“No baby. You two have been through so much. It’s finally your time to be happy.” She said giving me the bouquet of flowers.

“Is the pregnancy bump showing?” I asked nervously.

“No baby. Just relax and breathe in. Stress is not good for the baby you’re still 8 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy in the first trimester is very fragile.” She said.

“Okay. I’m ready let’s go. Thank you for walking me down the aisle mom. I know dad is watching over us.” I said.

“For as long as he still lives in your heart, he will always be with you honey.” She said. “Now come. My future son in-law must be panicking.”

I held mom’s hand and waited for the doors to open.

“It’s time honey.” She said as we walked down the aisle. I smiled at Will who was standing by the altar with the priest and Shaun besides him. We reached the altar. Mom gave a little squeeze on my hand and kissed me in the forehead. She gave me away to Will.

Right in front of me stood the love of my life. The father of the little baby growing inside of me. Our relationship wasn’t the easiest or the most romantic love story. We went through happy times and tough times together. There was a point when I gave up on us and put my pride before our love, but Will never gave up on us.

He tried to make our love seem normal and ordinary like any other relationship but truth is, it wasn’t like any other relationship. It was a risk worth taking, we chose our love above anything else.

We exchanged our vows and rings. I couldn’t wait to spend the rest of my life as his soul mate. All I wanted to do was make him and my baby happy.

“By the power bestowed upon me, I now pronounce you William Michealson and Nicole Michealson husband and wife. You may kiss your bride sir.”

_______________The End_______________

*Authors note*
I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading my book. I have learned a lot about myself through the process of writing it. I hope that you found this book interesting and learned a thing or two about yourself as well.

As you know, there are no rules in the world of imagination.😋😉. Please don't forget to vote and also hit the share button.  Kindly add your thoughts and comments in the comment section below. This will help me improve in the next book.

Please take a look at my new book.

Khai Dil 'No Ordinary Heiress'