Chapter 12

Nikki POV

I reached campus and waited for Will in the car by the parking lot. After two minutes, Will called telling me he was waiting for me by the parking lot. I got out of the car and saw his BMW, the roof was open and he was wearing shades. What a show off.

I couldn’t help myself but smile. He looked happy to see me as well. He got out of the car and pulled me into a tight hug lifting me up.

“I’m so glad to see you and finally hold you.” I said while giving him baby kisses.

“And I’ll be yours for the entire weekend.” Will said while opening the passenger’s door for me.

“Just how I want it to be, here catch. My bag is in the boot” I said to Will while throwing my car keys to him.

“Yes Madam. William at your service.” He said while heading to my car. He got the bags and put it in his boot. Then we got in the driver’s seat.
“I have been thinking about kissing those lips ever since I left.” He said.

“As you said, I’ll have you all to myself for the entire weekend.” I said giving him a small pinch on his cheek.
“Let’s go then.” Will said.

We drove off and left campus. On our way to the supermarket, Will kept his hand on my thigh, we talked about a lot of stuff. My progress at the studio, we spoke about his experience at the hospital, about our parents.

Will and I just understood each other so well. Nothing felt forced when I was with him. Even though Will didn’t talk much, which I totally understood, he is very open about what he feels and that was just enough for me. His friends say that he is much better now, in terms of communication, before he barely spoke and he spent a lot of his time alone.

All this makes me want to know him more and this was the right time to ask him about his life.

We reached the supermarket and got the groceries. He picked most of the items. I just wanted junk food. We also got a few items for the bathrooms. After the supermarket, we went to his place.

“Wow who does the gardening here?” I asked Will as we drove in.

“I asked Mike to look for some gardeners, he has the key for the gate.” Will said.

“Alright. You have awesome friends.” I said.

“They alright.” Will said shrugging his shoulders.

“Trust me they are.” I said.

We took the groceries into the house, Will went back to go get my bags. I unloaded the groceries and packed them only because Will insisted that I should familiarise myself with everything.
When I was done, I headed up stairs, Will was opening the windows in all the rooms. I went into the master bedroom which is where we were sleeping.
He was shirtless and changed into a track pant. Now this I wasn’t expecting to see. I wanted to change too but didn’t want him to think that I’m attempting to seduce him or anything of some sort.

“You’re already comfortable, I see.” I said. Hoping I wasn’t being weird.

“Yes and you should come here.” Will said.

We hugged and kissed, my arms wrapped around his neck. His abs rubbing against my breasts. I pulled away from the kiss. “I need to change too.” I said. Trying to set myself free from his tight grip.

“Nope Miss Knight you’re not going anywhere.” Will said while lifting me up.

His hands were on my ass. I straddled him in between my thighs. We started kissing, our lips intertwined. He sat on the edge of the bed and I was now sitting on his lap. He pulled up my t shirt leaving me half naked. My nipples got hard the instant my breast touched his skin. He knew I didn’t like wearing a bra. He put his grip on my ass and lifted me up then put me on the bed without breaking the kiss.

He pulled away from my lips and he kissed my neck, sucking hard in some of the kisses. He moved slowly towards my breast giving me small kisses. His hands grabbed on to both breasts and he sucked on my hard nipples. I was getting wet by the minute. With my eyes closed I paid attention to every detail of what was being done to me.

He unbuttoned my skirt, and pulled it down, I helped him by lifting my legs up so he could easily take it off. I was left in my lace G-string. Yes I also wear G-strings.

“Umm baby, you look so yummy.” Will said softly while brushing my thighs.
He pulled down my underwear slowly with his pinky finger. “You’re so wet baby.” Will said.

“That’s how much you were missed.” I said while massaging my breasts the way Will does.

He opened my thighs roughly making me gasp with pleasure.

“I want you.” I said. I just don’t know where I get this bravery and determination. He just does something to me.

“I didn’t hear that.” Will said.

“I want you Will.” I said.

“Say please.” He said.

“Please, this is torture.” I said.

He didn’t waste time and kissed me hard on my lips. His tongue inside my mouth. I opened my thighs and started moving my waste, my hands inside his track pant massaging his ass. I then tried to pull his pants down, but he held onto my hands. “Not yet baby.” He said.

This was really feeling like torture, I was ready to have sex and right now it was what I really wanted. “But when Will?” I asked.

“I want you to be sure first.” He said while kissing my neck.
“And how will you know if I’m sure or not.” I asked. I was getting frustrated and he could sense it.

“Calm down baby. Are you sure you want this?” He asked.

“Yes Will. Now stop asking me lot of questions, it’s going to spoil the mood.” I said.

“Alright. Sorry baby.” He said.
He kissed my neck while messaging my breasts slowly. He sucked my nipples while massaging my clit. I opened my thighs a little wider to give him more access to my pussy. He moved lower and started sucking my pussy. His tongue was reaching all the right places.

I felt his tight grip on my thighs and he supported them with his shoulders. He was sucking on all my juices making me moan. His fingers we held on to my vaginal lips stretching gently pulling them apart and using his tongue to massage my clit. I was so horny, my heart was beating so fast. I was close to making a release but William pulled away.

He reached for the side drawer and took out a sealed pack of condoms. He handed them to me and told me to open them. I opened the packet then gave them back to him, but he said I should take out one sachet.

He then retreated back to my wet pussy and continued with his business. This time he used his finger to massage my entrance. It wasn’t as sore as it was compared to the first time. I was moaning really loud, the pleasure and pain filled my entire body. Will pulled down his track pants, he wasn’t wearing his boxers. He was prepared.
His erected cock looked bigger than last time. The veins more apparent. I guess his African genes must’ve had an impact as well. I was slightly skeptic about breaking my virginity at this point.

He opened the foil sachet with one tear. Guess he has experience in this whole thing. Stop it Nikki focus.
I couldn’t get my eyes off his cock. “Are you done starring?” Will asked giving me a grin. I didn’t even realise I was starring that long.

Will kissed my lips gently while opening my thighs wider to let him move easily. I felt the tip of his cock in my pussy, making me moan. He sucked my lips harder yet slower this time. I felt the tip pushing it harder yet slower. I just couldn’t describe the feeling. He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my neck.

He pushed in harder, I moaned really loud in pain but Will didn’t stop planting little kisses on my neck. I pulled the sheets but he grabbed both my hands locking our fingers together. He then moved my hands above my head while not letting go. He was thrusting in deeper, I felt his cock filling up my entire pussy but that wasn’t all of it. He went in again one last one going even deeper.

“Ouch it hurts Will.” I said.

“It’s almost done baby, just one last time.” Will said while kissing my ear.

He wasn’t lying, he went in deeper and he remained still for a few seconds. He started moving slowly and gently. His pace slowly got faster but he was very gentle. Even though it was sore but I was feeling pleasure simultaneously. He moved back and forth without pulling his cock out of my pussy.

“Are you enjoying it now baby?” He asked.

“Yes, it feels better now.” I said.

After that he moved faster, I was feeling all sorts of emotions. I wanted him to stop but at the same time I want him to go faster. We continued with that pace for almost an hour. How do I know? Well he has a huge glass clock in his room. When does he get tired?

“I’m tired Will.” I said while trying to catch my breath.
“Okay baby.” He said.

He was thrusting in faster and deeper. I felt his tip touching my uterus wall, I couldn’t feel my hands and lips. This feeling was new and weird. Will went faster and I couldn’t help but climax for like the 100th time, but soon after I did Will went in deeper and he also came inside my pussy. We were both panting trying to catch our breath.

My leg muscles were sore, my pussy was sore, I couldn’t feel my hands and my lips.

Will laid down on my chest without saying a word, his heart was beating really hard and really fast. After a few minutes he slowly tried to pulled out his cock and carefully held on to the filled condom.

“Baby don’t move.” He said while rushing to the bathroom. I looked down and saw blood. I tried not to panic, I know this is normal when you break your virginity. Will came back from the bathroom with one of the body towels, he wiped me gently with the wet towel. I loved the way he was so gentle and not judgemental of what he saw.
I mean after all he is a doctor.

“Can you sit up, I want to pull the sheets so that they don’t make you dirty baby?” Will said.

“I think I can.” I said.

Will helped me get up and removed the sheets. I wanted to get back into bed but he insisted I don’t.

“Why not I need to rest a little.” I said.

“You won’t want to wake up and it’ll hurt. Come lets go to the bath tub, I’ve already opened the water, and we are going to have a bath.” He said lifting me up the bridal style.

The water was warm, the bubble bath smelled so nice.
“Your bubble bath smells really nice.” I said.

“Mom gave them to me, she said I might need them one day, and I guess today was the day.” He said while getting in the bathtub as well.

We both had a bath, he washed me and so did I as well. We remained in the bathtub until the water got cold.
“Come let’s go baby, I’ll cook dinner for us.” He said.

We got out of the bathtub, wiped ourselves with the body towels. He gave me his t shirt and gown. He put on his track pants that he was wearing earlier. It was 6 pm. We went down stairs, Will went straight to the kitchen, and he insisted I lay down on the couch. He made me coffee and went back to the kitchen to get supper ready.

I kept smiling alone, and reminiscing about all that just happened. I just had sex.

Will was drinking a beer. I was too tired and dozed off. The long bath did just the trick. My muscles were relaxed and no longer sore, but my pussy was still hurting a little.