Chapter 23

Nikki POV

The penthouse was big, it also had a swimming pool. These people are so wealthy.

"Come let me show you the best part about this house." Will said while reaching out his hand for me to take.

We walked towards the balcony. "Wow Will, this is beautiful. The city lights are so therapeutic." I said.

"True. I wish I had a view like this in the house." He said.

"Good thing you're just left with two years before you graduate then you can get any apartment or house you want." I said.

"Not without you." Will said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Will pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. He looked at me, it was like he had something on his mind.

"Are you okay Will?" I asked.

"More than okay. I've never been so happy in my entire life Nikki." he said.

"Me too." I said while kissing him.

"Promise me that whatever life throws at us, we will face it together." He said.

"I promise Will." I said.

"I want to make you mine forever Nikki." He said.

"I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I said.

"I love you Nicole Knight." He said.

My heart skipped a beat. I was speechless and didn't know what to say.

"It's okay if you're not ready to say it but I just thought I should let it out." He said.

There's no turning back now. Will has introduced me to almost everyone in his life as his girlfriend. He has been helpful to me and my mom. He listens to me and he cares about me. Even though, our parents will not approve of our relationship, but right now all I care about is my love for this man.

I looked into his eyes. He was so vulnerable and weak. Do I really mean so much to him?

"I love you too William Michealson. I love you so much." I said.

The glow in his face was once again restored. He lifted me up and planted so many kisses on my lips. It was like I had just agreed to marry him.

"Thank you baby." He said.

"You're welcome boyfriend." I said smiling.

"Umm I love the sound of that. Now I want to make you climax really hard." He said while lifting me up the bridal style completely catching me off guard.

He put me on the couch then kissed me. "You sit on the couch." I said.

I got up from the couch then pushed him towards it. I pulled down his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I kneeled in front of him. I pulled down his boxers, completely exposing his hard cock. I sucked his cock taking it deep in my throat. I gagged a few times but got the hung of it eventually. After that little session I stood then pulled up the hem of my dress.

"Aren't you taking these off?" he asked while grabbing my ass tight.

"No." I said.

I sat on top of his cock, I pulled my thong to the side, exposing my dripping pussy to his bulging cock. And I slid his cock into my wet pussy, making him groan a little. I rid him till we both climaxed, even though we were done but my pussy was still crying for more.

"I want more baby." I said while panting on top of him.

"Okay baby." He said.

Will cupped both my butt cheeks, then stood up. His cock was still buried in deep my pussy. "Ahh Will." I moaned.

"Your wish is my command baby." He said.

He put me on top of a study table that was next to a window. He spread my legs wide open then started thrusting in deep. I felt his cock filling my vaginal walls.

"Faster and deeper." I whispered.

That drove him crazy. He was thrusting in deep and faster, making me climax like a crazy person. But he wasn't done, he went in faster making me climax once more. My muscles were failing me, I could no longer sit up right after those intense orgasms.

"Will." I whispered, but he was going wild on my pussy. He was thrusting deep and faster. He went on in that pace till he reached his peak, releasing all his warm liquids inside my pussy.

That was intense!

Will lifted me up and took me to the bathroom. We both cleaned ourselves.

"Let's go back, Izzy and Nate might be waiting for us." I said while fixing my hair.

"Okay baby. First come here." Will said while pulling me towards him.

"I really love you Nikki." He said.

"I love you too Will. Trust me." I said.

"Okay baby, then let's go." He said.

I took my bag and phone then we left.

"Where have you guys been?" Izzy asked.

"Upstairs I needed fresh air." I said.

"Okay, I'm so drunk Nikki." Izzy said, while hugging me almost making me trip.

"I can see, come let's go sit down." I said.

"No wait, let's go to the bathroom first." She said.

"Okay, let me tell Will and Nate first." I said.

I held on to Izzy's hand while walking to the table we were sitting at. Nate and Will were talking and laughing about something they were talking about.
"Hey guys, Izzy and I are going to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay. Don't take long." Nate said.

I nodded then left with Izzy. There were girls in the bathroom, they were all gossiping, and others were doing their make-up. I waited for Izzy by the sinks, I decided to put on lipstick, and put on foundation powder.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here?" a familiar voice said. I turned around to look if it was really who I thought it is.

"Oh it's you." I said rolling my eyes and resuming to what I was doing.

"Yes it's me indeed. Didn't think we will meet again Nicole?" she said.

"What do you want Hailey?" I asked still not facing her.

"Doesn't matter. You know after our little encounter, I began asking around about you." She said.

"Seems like you've been busy." I said, while putting my lipstick and powder inside my bag.

"You're a very interesting person, what can I say." She said sarcastically.

"You didn't answer my question. What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

Izzy was done, she went over to the sink then washed her hands.

"I just wanted to tell you that I have been watching you. I see you aren't with Thomas, or maybe you're cheating on him?" she said.

"I'm not dating T, he's my friend." I said.

"So you go around kissing every guy and say it's your friend? Don't make me a fool, he dumped me because of you." She said.

"No he dumped you because you're pathetic. What the fuck do you want from me anyway? I told you he is not my boyfriend, what happened the other day was a mistake. If you still want him back then I can simply ask him to take you back." I said. I was really getting annoyed and irritated.

"What's going on Nikki and who is she?" Izzy asked.

"Oh this my dear friend is Hailey, she is, nah I mean was T's girlfriend. Unfortunately he dumped her and she thinks it's my fault." I said.

"And that I beat the shit out of you for kissing my man." Hailey said.

"Pssh, you beat me? We can go for round two to confirm that." I said while laughing.

"I think T dumped you because you're nosy and annoying. Come Nikki let's go." Izzy said while grabbing my arm.

"This is not over Nicole, I'm going to wipe that ugly grin on your face soon. You have chosen the wrong girl to mess with. Mark my words." Hailey said.

"I'd like to see you try nosy." I said then left.

I did feel bad for her because T dumped her, if she didn't attack me I could've talked to him. But since she was acting all cocky then I was going to show her the same attitude.

"You kissed T?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, it was a mistake Izzy and I apologised to him and told him to tell Hailey I'm sorry too. The night she saw us, she attacked me so I defended myself but maybe I went a little too far." I said.

"Serves her right. So does Will know about this?" Izzy asked.

"No, but I want to tell him everything today. He just confessed his love for me and I told him that I love him too." I said.

"You better tell him Nikki, before this spirals out of control, and you have to tell T that you have a boyfriend so that the poor guy can move on Nikki." Izzy said.

"I will make this right Izzy. I promise. Anyway what is the time?" I asked.

"It's already 5 am. Clubs can really deceive you, do you think people know?" Izzy asked.

"Haha, it's a club Izzy, it closes at 7." I said.

"Let's leave after 30 minutes. I'm tired now." Izzy said.

"Me too Izzy." I said.

We joined the guys, and told them that we wanted to leave after 30 minutes. They both agreed to our proposition. So we all finished up the alcohol that was left. Will went over to Rick and told him that we were leaving. We left the VIP section, people were still dancing and going wild.

We approached the parking lot. It was at dawn, the skies were orange and blue. Nate unlocked the car, Izzy went in the passenger's seat. Will and I were going to sit in the back seat. Will got inside the car, before I could get in. I heard some yell my name.

"Nikki." T said.

I choked at my words, he looked angry and hurt.

"T, what are you doing here?" I asked.

My eyes were popping out of their sockets. My heart beat was racing, even though it was cold, but my palms were sweating.

"I should be asking you that." He said.