Chapter 8: Bismark Violette

Note: Now then as usual I still require more ocs why for more? Well because jaune needs more staff...and punching bags :D

——

Jaune stared at the glowing red stone that levitated in the center of the forge almost untouched by the very world it was birthed in "its...beautiful...such a bright glow...and its calling for me..." The blonde genius exclaimed as he slowly walked towards the red stone only to stop in his place "no...the gauntlet!" The blonde man exclaimed swiftly turning towards the smithing table where the gauntlet is very slowly growing dim.

Jaune swiftly went over to the table just about Ultron to reach over towards the faucet but stopped when he sees his master coming over "It's almo-" the Combat AI started to say but saw the blonde man disregard his words and picked up the still burning hot piece with a deep look of pain "Ah Master!? It's not ready yet!" The Machine said trying to reach for the gauntlet but jaune backed away from Ultron then shoved his right hand into the gauntlet since it was right handed.

When jaune encased his hand in the gauntlet, the heat and fire within started burning his flesh causing immense pain to the Arc Genius but he refused to scream in pain before turning to swiftly walk over to the forge then grabbed the blood red stone from within.

Jaune looked down at his hand where the Red Stone laid which glow a beautiful red crimson much like the stone in the comics however the blonde man can't admire the stone currently as he's feeling his arm being burned off its flesh.

Slowly using his thumb to push the gem upwards to grasp it with his thumb and index "with this stone...Reality is mine and I become strong enough to play on the level of advance hunters" Jaune exclaimed but stop looking at the gem when Ultron commented "not really on the same level, they are graduated hunters" the robot coughed a bit then flinched seeing a dark and bloody look from jaune "I uhhhh....Mozel Tof?" The Combat AI said trying to joke away prompting the blonde man to turn his attention back to the gauntlet.

Slowly moving the stone towards the gauntlet and red haze flowed out of the stone which moved towards the gauntlet almost as if it knew what its home was then letting the Reality Stone causing it to hit the gauntlet in a sentient like fashion "aaaaaaAaAaaAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaune screamed as red like lightning nerves are booting through the blonde mans system causing him to hit the ground with his right knee while pain surged far greater and expanded to Jaunes whole figure, the blonde man looked up as red energy started cackling over Jaunes iris's until the visible energy subsided and raising Jaunes gauntlet hand then clenching it with a bright glow of red.

Steam erupted from the gauntlet as it's bright orangish molten glow dulled to the color of gold as is Draconiums color "hah...hah...hah" Jaune panted as he landed on his other knee looking down as his nerves are started to repair the internal damage from the energy forced in by the Reality Stone "it...worked?" Ultron said looking ver unbelievably on his robotic face since the AI knew the steam erupting from the newly forged and functioning Infinity Gauntlet was far to unnatural to not be a semblance.

"It worked? It worked! It worked!! YES IT WORKED!!!" Jaune shouted as he slowly got up as he starts clenching each of his fingers which the final clench caused the red stone to glow and the smithy table that the gauntlet itself was birthed on collapsed into itself forming into a golf sized ball before falling onto the ground.

Ultron stepped back in shock to find the table collapsing then looked at jaune who started to look crazy at the gauntlet "uh...ah...Boss?" The AI called out causing jaune to return to his normal state of mind before turning to his full height "thank you for creating the gauntlet My Friend...contact Headmistress Samara and put in a request for a combat mission...I want to field test the Reality Stone on Living Targets..." Jaune commanded prompting Ultron to look almost blank for a moment until a smoking something flew out of the forge hitting the ground to smack slightly into Jaunes shoe.