Chapter 16

Outside the castle~~~

"Christian, next time you feed Amare, I suggest that you feed her outside. She grows rapidly." Arabelle said and walked away.

"Wait," I grabbed her wrist. "Where exactly are you going?" I asked. She turned her head and smiled.

God, is there any girl with a more beautiful smile that hers?

"Follow me." she said and held my hand. "Stay quiet, nobody knows where are we going." she whispered while walking in the shadows.

I nodded and just followed her.

She let go of my hand and kneeled next to some rocks. Then she moved one big rock, it led to secret room.

"In here." she said while pointing at the hole. Then she crawled inside it. I followed.

"I've never seen this part of the castle before, It's huge." I said, amazed. The room was so huge, the walls were white and there when no windows. If some of the walls weren't broken, this hall would look so beautiful.

"This," she motioned at our surroundings. "is where we will hide our dragons, and our friends of course." she then dug her hands in her pockets.

"That sounds like a great idea, Belle." I said. "Then we'll just get inside here when we'll feed them?" she nodded.

"It's getting late, we better go home." she said and walked to where the hole was. "Come on." she then crawled through it.

Inside the castle~~~

"Well, I don't want to go eat tonight. I'll be off now." she was attempting to walk away but I grabbed her wrist before she could even take one step.

"May I ask?"

"You already asked me." I pinched her cheek.

"Don't be a philosopher Belle, I'm speaking to you properly." she winced a little, but in the end she giggled.

"Fine, what's your question?" I cleared my throat.

"What's your favorite color?" she had that what-for? Look.

"Uhm, black and red? I don't like girlish colors. Not my thing." she said.

"Okay," I removed my grip from her wrist and kissed her cheek. "Good night Belle." then I walked to the other staircase and looked at her. I waved and smiled and continued walking.

At my room~~~

After changing, I flopped on to my bed. My face was on a pillow.

"Amare," I called.

"Yes master?" she answered.

I then flipped my body.

"What do you think would ba a nice present for Arabelle?" she then pounced on my stomach.

"Are you sure she's the only one who has a birthday tomorrow?" wait...

"You mean that someone has the same birthday as Belle?" she nodded. Uhm...
"Get to the point Amare, I don't know." I gave up.

"It's Flames's birthday too Christian." oh...

"Was that due to the bond they have?" she nodded. "So, you and I have the same birthday's too?" she nodded once more.

Then I noticed that some of her scales have color.

"I haven't noticed that you're slowly gaining color, Amare." I said while scratching Amare's head.