Chapter 6

"No, mine is!" Snow yelled at Kenji.

"No, mine!" Kenji snapped.

Grandma Lula was just laughing at them while seated on the couch.

"Hey, what's all the fuss about?" they both looked at me as I crossed my arms, looking at them amused.

"My Queen, please tell us which one is more beautiful." then they gave me two papers that have a portrait of me and Flames. One was me, looks like scratching Flames neck and head, we both were laughing. The other one was me smiling and cradling Flames when he just hatched. They both look beautiful! The details the everything! I couldn't choose... Wait... Don't tell me they made these.

"Did you two made these?" they nodded in unison. My eyes widened. "In just ten minutes!?" I raised my voice in amazement. They both giggled.

"So which one did you choose my Queen?" Snow asked. Then Flames caim in.

"Flames," then I showed him the two pictures. His eyes widened. "which one do you think is more beautiful?" then he concentrated.

"This one." he said while pointing at the second picture.

"Well, Flames choose this one," then showed them the second one. "But to me they both are beautiful, you two are both talented!" they laughed. "So, who made this one?" I asked while showing them the first one.

"I did, my Queen." Kenji answered. Wow...

"It's beautiful Ken." I gave him a nickname, since now, haha!

"Ken?" he asked.

"It's your nickname silly." I laughed.

"Oh.. Thank you my Queen." he smiled.

"And I believe, this one-" I said while handing Snow the picture. "was the one you made huh Snow?" she giggled.

"Yes my Queen." still not used to it.

"Uhm, please, don't call me "my Queen" I haven't claimed why throne yet. And I don't think I'd ever do." I mumbled the last part.

"Cor meum, we can do this." I heard Flames voice. I smiled. I think the two didn't heard what I said.

"You four!" grandma Lula said. "Would you be so kind to help me back this bread." she gestured at the dough she was neating with her hands.

"Woah, for an old woman, she sure is fast." I thought.

"She sure is huh?" Flames chuckled.

"Wait, four?" Snow asked. "But there is only three of us." grandma Lula giggled.

"Including Flames, he can start up the fire." huh?

"Hey, you can already do that?" I asked.

"I think so." he shrugged.

"Okay grandma." then we walked towards the sink and washed our hands. As Flames tried to breath fire at the old backing chimney.

As I was drying my hands Flames spoke.

"Arabelle, look!" well he sounded excited.

"Woah..." I said.

"What wrong my- well that was unexpected from a new hatched dragon." I giggle. I looked a little closer at the fire.

"Blue flames?" I asked. "I have never seen blue flames before."

"Well, now you have." he chuckled.

"Oh, he started the fire, how wonderful. Thank you Flames." grandma Lula then patted Flames's head. "But, why so early? We haven't finished making the dough haha!" Flames's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.