Chapter 7

"Arabelle, wake up..." I felt something pushing me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Flames.

I sat down and yawned.

"Good morning Flames." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning, now, go and take a bath."

"Why so early?" he face palmed.

"You were the one who was so excited for today and ypu suddenly forget?"

"Oh yeah, hehe, sorry. Hey! You go take a bath- hey.... You've grown!" he chuckled.

"You've just noticed?"

"Yeah, you're as big as a bear, I thought you'd be the size of Midnight standing- Wait! Where the hell is my horse!?" Kenji then appeared right next to me.

"She was left with grandma lula, you forgot about her." I feel so guilty for leaving my horse... I raised her when she was just a little foul.

"Hey, we'll come back for her. Don't worry." I turned to see Flames smiling.

"Really?" he nodded.

"What did he say?" Kenji asked.

"We will came back for her." he then help my shoulder.

"Yes we will Arabelle." he assured me.

"Thanks, I'll go take a bath."

After taking a bath ~~~

"Snow! Can you help me please!" I yelled in the bathroom.

"I'm here. Open the door." I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door.

"Can you make me some hunting geer and hunting clothes." she smiled.

"I'd be delighted to." then she waved to wand.

I looked down and wow!

"It's wonderful!" I screamed. "Thank you Snow!" then I gave her a big hug!

"Arabelle, it's fine. Now, go and complete your bond with Flames. Don't come back here until you haven't. Got it?" I stand straight and saluted.

"Yes ma'am!" she laughed.

"Stay safe you two." I nodded.

"Flames!" then Kenji walked towards me.

"He's outside, and I think he would never get back in here Arabelle." he chuckled.

"Huh? Okay? He's outside right? You watch over Snow for me okay? If we don't come back today, maybe tomorrow we'll be here, got it?" he nodded.

"Just, be careful. Okay? I might be your servant but I'm concerned about you." I kissed his cheek as a sign of thanking.

"Don't worry." when I backed up a little. He looked so shocked. I chuckled.

"Eh-"

"You're not the first one Kenji." I giggled. It's true though, Nike, Kris, Christian, Harrison and some kids that were sweet or hurt. What do you call that? Sweet? Pwe haha!

"Th-the u-uh..."

"I'll be going now. Bye Ken!" then I ran out the door and stopped by what was in front of me.

"Flames!?" he laughed. He was the size of Midnight standing! And believe me! Midnight is a huge horse!

"Yes cor meum." then I walked closer to him. Dragging my fingers through his scales, that were almost the same color as a ruby.