Chapter 1

Arabelle's POV:

It's 4:00 am in the morning. Everyone is still sleeping.

"Alright... I'm ready..." I whispered and went out the door.

I'm outside now, I looked at the sun.

"Oh! It's on." I said and rushed behind the tower where me and Harry always meet. I started climbing the tower from it's behind. When I was at our spot...

"Looks like I win again huh?" I told myself.

I suddenly heard someone's heavy breathing. I turned to see Harrison breathless haha! Apparently tired from running.

I walked closer to him and handed a bottle of water. It's a thing, he's always been like this. He gladly accepted it.

"Thanks." and drunk the whole thing.

"Always." I said grinning.

"What's with the face?" he questioned.

"Well, I won. Again. Haha!" I answered laughing. We walked at the edge of the tower.

"As always." then he shrugged.

"What have you been up to?" I asked, still looking at the sun, slowly rising.

"What do you mean?" then he looked at me. I turned my back at the sun and sighed.

"You've always been loosing, when we were younger, you actually had points, like five points or what?" I explained. Still avoiding eye contact. He chuckled but sighed at the end.

"Well, I've been actually busy after these few nights, like. Me being betrothed to your sister." then I looked back at him. Yes, he was betrothed to Eve. It hurts seeing my sister being married with the one I love. But it was okay... The pain will pass on. I hope...

"What can I say? She's more than me. You get me?" he shook his head from side to side.

"No, you're wrong about that. You're more stronger than your sister. Actually you're more beautiful than her..." he mumbled the last part making me confused.

"What did you say?" his cheeks flushed.

"U-uhm... Nothing..." then he looked back at the ground. "I need to go now. See you Arabelle." then he kissed my hand, as usual.

"See you too." then we waved good bye.

Well! Better get back down!

Then I climbed back down the tower. You might be wondering. Why don't I just go with Harrison? Well, there's alot of maids at every hall, some actually started being attached to me.

At the stables

"Good morning Kris!" I shouted.

"Good morning!" I heard him reply.
"I'm over here with Midnight!" Midnight is my horse. I started walking towards where she was.

"Hey, where's Nike?" I asked. Nike is his brother. He teaches me how to use daggers. Yeah, I prefer daggers than a sword. While Kris teaches me archery. Which I have mastered quick fast.

"He's polishing his sword's, as always." yeah, he does like to polish them.

I looked over at Midnight. Who was clearly being groomed.

"Oh my dear Midnight! who's a good girl? Who is? You are!" she likes being treated like that.

"She's been growing stronger everyday huh?" Kris said.

"Mhm! Thanks for taking care of her for me. I'll be at the archery place if you need me." as I was walking away Kris said something.

"I believe you don't need to practice archery. You're even good than me now." I smiled.