I want to take you out for our very first

date. Please be ready by 6 pm. I’m

coming to pick you up.

Love William.’

A huge smile blossomed on my face, I could feel my cheeks turning pink. I couldn’t wait any longer to see what was inside the box.

“Aren’t you the lucky one? How come Nate has never thought of such? Open the box already.” Izzy ordered.

I opened the box, my eyes couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was a royal blue satin silk dress and two small fancy jewellery boxes. I opened the first box, it was a rose gold watch. Very similar to the one I saw when I went to buy mom her birthday except this one looked even more expensive.

I opened the second box, there were silver chandelier earrings with sapphire stones and a necklace that had a tiny heart and sapphire stone in it.

I lifted the dress up, it was a long, it covered my feet. But that’s not only what was in the box, there were silver stilettos we didn’t see them at first because they were under the dress.

“OMG. I’m going to die. Will has taste Nikki. Oh my gosh these stilettos are from Saint Laurent. How much money does Will have? Nikki, you better get to the shower right now and freshen up because girl I need to make you look like a rich housewife attending a 30 million dollars’ worth charity function. Let me get my makeup ready.” Izzy said. She was ranting and excited more than I was.

“How does he afford all this?” I asked examining the shoes.

“He’s the son of New York’s most successful cardiologist what do you expect. He’s father is probably worth millions.” Izzy said emptying her makeup bag.

“Why are you still here? It’s already 30 minutes past 4. Will is going to be here soon, and I want to take my time with the makeup and the hair will take longer. Go, go, and go now.” Izzy said.

“Okay fine I’m going. I’ll be back in a few.” I said taking my toiletry bag from my wardrobe.

I didn’t take long. After 10 minutes I was back in the room, it looked like a model dressing room.

“Woah, is that all your makeup? How do you even remember what to use and what not to?” I asked taking off the towel and putting my gown on.

“Makeup shopping is addictive believe me. Now come sit down, let’s start with your hair. What do you want to do with it?” she asked.

“I think a bun is fine?” I said.

“Seriously? A bun? How about we do one big princess French braid and put on these white pearl pins?” she asked.

“Wow, can you do it? Yes definitely, I only see such hairstyles on pageant shows or movies.” I said.

“Lucky for you, I know how to do it. Perks of growing up with an older sister. Now let’s turn you into the princess you are. Will is going to lose his mind.” She said.

“I trust you. Just don’t do too much makeup.” I said while sitting on the chair that was in front of the mirror.

“Don’t worry Nikki, I know your personality and I intend on making you look at yourself and see the beautiful woman that we all see.” She said.