High (Stoner Bros)

Ship: Connor Murphy x Michael Mell.

Origin Musical: Dear Evan Hansen & Be More Chill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor and Michael had hung out for almost a year. They had met one day at the back of the school, both smoking and using a blunt to try and get a little bit high. They felt that it would help them get to school.

Michael had started talking to Connor and it was a foreign thing to him, someone talking to him because they wanted to and not because they were forced to. He guessed that the high and effects of the blunt may have been the only reason, but frankly he didn't care. He was just glad that he had someone to talk to, especially as Michael seemed like a cool dude.

His high also took off the more aggressive tendencies that Connor had, so it was no wonder that this had become a daily meeting, Michael probably not straying away because Connor wasn't acting aggressively. When he was high, it was one of the only times that he felt fully relaxed.

Over the period that the two were spending together, they had both started to develop feelings for the other. They had had many conversations, but soon those conversations meant that even the weed and cigarettes were disregarded to the side of them, laying on the table and being ignored.

They had begun to be less engrossed in the weed and more invested in one another. They found that the effects that the weed seems to provide, was the very same effects that a decent conversation could provide, them both being high off the fact that they had an actual friend.

It was just a normal day and both were hanging out together again, repressing their feelings for one another and both being oblivious to the longing glances that the other cast their way. They had both decided to get high again, not realising that this time they're high would cause consequences that they would have to deal with. Whether these consequences were good or bad, was a decision that the two would have to decipher.

"Hey, due we've been friends for a really long time now." Michael took a breath.

"Yeah, dude," Connor agreed, taking in a puff.

"And there's something you need to know," he said, nervously.

"Okay," he said, a feeling of nervousness creeping up inside of him. He was curious to know what Michael was going to say.

(420 words). "Uhm so-" he took another puff of the blunt, hoping that it would give him some courage to say what he actually needed to say.

As the effects took place and they were both kinds of in a daze, it suddenly made everything easier to admit.

"So I kinda like you dude, like romantically," he said, a blush tinting his cheek.

Connor looked at him shocked, still having some sense of reality. The high however was causing him to admit his feelings, something completely un-stoned Connor would not do. "No way, I like you too dude."

Michael smiled happily, placing the blunt on the table and wanting the effects to wear off so that he could remember this moment. Connor actually liked him back?

"So are we going to date then dude?" He asked again like he swore 'dude' seemed to be the only word in his dictionary with how many times he said it.

"Yeah, dude." He agreed. He took in a breathe. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, suddenly nervous and Michael nodded.

They slowly leaned in, the feeling of each others lips on their own sending warmth through them. They could taste the weed, but it was almost like the energy that was being fueled from the kiss was completely making the high disappear. Now instead of being high on the weed, they felt like they were getting high off each other.

At that moment they both felt like the weed was no longer needed. They had both found a new drug, the love that they held for each other, and damn they were already addicted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oop this is a short chapter, but I hope you like Luan_125. I'm going to close requests again now! Hope you all enjoyed.

- Meg