Chapter~34

After 4 years...

In Sehgal Mansion..

Whole house decorated like a bride and inside the house the buzz like a party...

Then a Lady entered in house nd looked here and there like she searching for anyone..She headed a side...

"Wish you both happy wedding anniversary Mr and Mrs. Sehgal!!", Lady wished a couple who engrossed to talking to someone.

They turned nd lady gave a gift box to them, "Thank you so much Vishh!!", Couple replied.

"Aaaha...Thank you se kaam nahhi chalega infact it's your 3rd wedding anniversary celebration Bela and Mahir!!", Vish smiled sheepishly.

"Toh??", Bela raised her eyebrows in questioning manner.

"Jaldi se cake cut karo..Phir mujhe usse bhi toh milna hai..Par woh hai kahan??", Vish said hurriedly.

"Naraaj hai woh pata nahi kiss baat par...Ham sab try kar chuke hai! Infact Bela bhi...", Mahir told Vish by looking at Bela.

Bela assured Mahir by holding his hand, "Don't worry Mahir Ji!! I have a plan..Chal kar cake cut karte hai!!"

"Belaa! Mahir!!...Chalo baccho fatafat cake cut karo ab ham sabse wait nahi ho raha!!", Summi called them by entering with cake.

BeHir smiled and cut the cake while all cheered for them and about to feed each other but all of sudden a voice stopped them, "Rukoo!!!"

BeHir stooped and all looked at the side of voice, Kuhu entered with a little girl who was pretty nearly to three years old.

"Lukoooo! Je khya kal lahe the app dono?? (Yeh kya kar rahe the aap dono??) ...Mele beena chake khane jaa lahe thhe? (Mere beena cake khane ja rahe the?)", little girl said in her childish voice.

BeHir looked at each other with winning smile and Bela said by snuffling, "Toh kya kare?...Hamari princess toh hamse gussa hai! Jaldi kijiye na Mahir ji...Mujhe cake khana hai!!"

Little girl came to Mahir and pulled his fingers with her tiny hands by signalling him to sit, "Dadaaa! Aap Meela ko chake nahi khilaoge??", She asked in her childish voice.

Mahir smiled and picked her in his lap, "Sabse pahle mai Meera ko hi khilaunga!!", Mahir said by picking a piece of cake.

"Arre aise kaise?..Meera toh ham sabse gussa hai na toh Mahir ji cake mujhe khilayege!!", Bela said in teasing tone.

Meera yelled a little, "Nooo! Dadaaa! Mumma nii Meela....pleshh!!", She said with 'o' pout.

Mahir smiled, "Okay my babyy! I love you my princess!!", He feed her and she took the same piece from Mahir's hand nd feed him also with her tiny hands by spreading cream on his lips, "Meela loves u!! (Meera loves you)"

After eating the cake, She showed her tongue to Bela, making all chuckle. Mahir too laughed to see her naughtiness...Bela opened her mouth  in shock and turned away other side by folding her hands around her chest pretending be angry.

"Aww! Meera beta aapne yeh kya kiya?...Aapne mumma ko naraaj kar diya!", Summi asked to her while Meera played with her fingers with confused face.

"Mumma ghussa ho gayi?? (Mumma gussa ho gayi?)", Meera asked by looking at Mahir.

Mahir nodded his head in acceptance...Meera tried to went down from Mahir's arms so Mahir put her down...She went to closer Bela nd pulled her saree but Bela ignored her by looking at another side..

Meera tried to climbing on her by pulling her saree, " Mummaaa! Meela solly hai!", She said regretfully but Bela still ignored her.

"Mummaaa!!! Meelaa__sol_solly hai!! (Mumma Meera sorry hai)", She said in her childish tone but it cracked it middle.

Bela immediately turned and found her eyes pooled with tears..She picked her in her arms and Meera hugged her tightly, "Meela solly hai! Aap ghussa mat ho!"

Bela rubbed her back, "Nahii! Mera baccha...Mai aapse gussa nahi hu! Mumma aapse gussa nahi hai! Mai bas aapko chida (tease) rahi thi..I'm sorry meri baby!", She said by kissing her hairs.

"Noo aap ghussa ho...Mai aapko chake khilaungi!!", She said by backing off, "Dadaaa! Aap bhi mumma ko khilao!", She said by looking at Mahir.

"Yaa sure my babyy!", Mahir fondled her by picking another piece and feed to Bela and then they both feed Meera.

           __________________________

After party, In Behir's room...
BeHir entered in room and Mahir locked the door while Bela went towards mirror.

"Aaj sab kitna accha tha na!!", Mahir asked by removing his black blazer and still left in white shirt.

Bela smiled by removing her earring in front of mirror, "Haan Mahir ji, Everything is so perfect!"

"Hmm...Aaj Tum kitni pyaari lag rahi thi Bela!!", Mahir praised her by wrapping his hands around her waist above her black saree.

Bela fixed her gaze down while blushing little, "Specially tumhara woh face jab maine...", He continued by smelling her neck while Bela closed her eyes after feeling his breath under her neck, "Jab maine Meera ko cake khilaya tha!!"

Bela pushed him by hitting her elbow in his stomach, "Aauchhh! Belaaaa...Kya kar rahi ho yaar?", Mahir hissed by holding his stomach.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai?..Mera majak bana rahe hai aap??", Bela asked with angry pout.

"Nahii Bela! Tum sach mein bahot cute lag rahi thi!..", He said by holding her hand.

Bela tried to removing his hand, "Choddiye Mahir ji! mujhe aapse baat nahi karni! "

Mahir pulled her closer, "Vaise baat karne ke mood mein toh mai bhi nahi hu..", He replied by picking her in bridal style.

"Arerre...Yeh_kya??", Bela tried to protest.

Mahir directly went to bathroom and put her down under the shower by staring her lovingly.

(Thanks for guessing right guys)

He slowly unpinned her pallu from her shoulders with his right hand by looking at her eyes and caressing her lower lip with left hand...

Bela felt very nervousness and closed her eyes tightly while Mahir smirked after seeing her shyness. He slowly leaned to kiss her but at same time some one knocked the door of room.......

To be continued. ..

Promo: Last part!!

Hey! Lovely Readers! Hope you all stay safe!!

Firstly sorry for late update and secondly How was the update??

Meet in next update..
Till then Bye !
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku