Chapter~25

Continue from last chapter...

Bela looked through the mirror nd found Mahir was there....

"Aap_Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai??", She asked by standing up immediately.

Mahir directly pulled her in his arms, "Aaaap....", Bela tried to protest but he turned her facing her back.

"What_what are you doing???" Bela had mix feelings.

Without giving any answer he opened her necklace...She closed her eyes while Mahir put the necklace on dressing table nd again turned her towards him...He covered her waist with his one hand...Her eyes were still closed..Mahir smiled nd kissed on her forehead...

"Happy Haldi Bela!!", Finally Mahir spoke up romantically.

Bela opened her eyes nd found his intense gaze on her, "Ek baat batao tum itni khoobsurat kyon ho??"..He said while roaming his fingertips on her cheeks.

She felt the butterfly on her stomach while he looked in her eyes deeply..finally his gaze fixed on her rosy lips nd he caressed her bottom lip with his thumb..
Bela gulped her saliva nd felt her heartbeat ran like horse..She again closed her eyes nd squeezed her skirt cause he reduced gap between their lips nd about to kiss her lips....

"Ring! Ring!"

Their trance broken after listening the phone's ring nd it's Mahir's phone..Mahir made a disappointed face nd took out his cell from his pocket..

Bela also opened her eyes nd found he was busy in phone.

"Just a moment Bela! I'll be back!", He said by rubbed her lips with his fingertip nd kissed his fingertip...Bela blushed hard.

Mahir leaved the room with smile..Bela smiled shyly behind him nd then she went to close the door..

But in next moment her smile got fade when she saw Mahir who hugged Vish nd then they both went from there...Bela's eyes got teary nd she closed the door with thud..

.....................................................

Next day...
It's the day of BeHir's sangeet..Whole day Mahir was busy with Vish...

In evening..Bela went to upstairs nd about to enter her room but the same time she saw Mahir came out from the study room with Vish...She didn't realise but her anger reached on her peak..She entered in her room nd closed the door with bang...

After sometime Mahir entered in the room nd found Bela got ready front of mirror...She looked at mahir but she simply ignored him nd continued her make-up...

Mahir: (in mind) oh so madam gusse mein hai....aisa toh hona hi tha...Chalo dekhte hai...

"Belaa!", He called her by putting his phone on side table...

"Bela! Vaise yeh batao tumne sangeet ke liye yeh dress select ki thi??", She glanced him once..."I mean vaise toh tumhari choice rare hai but tumhe nahi lagta ki yeh dress thoda ajeeb hai!!"

Finally she spoke, "Ajeeb? Kyon kya kharabi hai iss dress mein..acchi toh hai...",

"Nahii! Acchi hai but you know yeh colour mujhe itna pasand nahi hai na! It's so dull!!", He pretended nd came to near her quite little.

"Par"...

"It's okay Bela! Agar tumhe accha lag raha hai toh it's okay! Tum ready hokar aao main chalta hu okay!"..He said nd turned nd smiled mischievously...He left the room...

While Bela confusingly looked at her dress...

Finally..at sangeet time..All gathered on hall nd waited for Bela..nd finally Bela came to hall...

Mahir saw her nd smirked...........

Promo: BeHir's dance nd wedding..

Hey! Dear readers! Next chapter sorry for late but need your support...

Nd please read my new short story of BeHir- "my weekend boyfriend"..

Show your love guys..I really need it..

Till then Bye nd Take care..

Lots of Love
Anku