Chapter~2

A car stopped front of a villa which named 'Sehgal House' nd a lady stepped out from car...

Inside the house..

Bela is in a room she wears a beautiful white colour saree with green blouse nd stands front of mirror nd tries.to wear a wedding chain but she fails to wear it the same time she felt someone's fingers on her neck..she looked at the mirror nd found Mahir was behind her....

"May I help??..." He asked calmly..

She feels strange feelings but nodded silently nd after her permission He fixed her hairs one side nd closed her chain while Bela looked at him through mirror..nd when he noticed her she immediately fixed her gaze down...

After few seconds...

"Done"....He informed her..

"Thank you"...she replied in low voice nd then she takes a pinch of  vermilion nd applies her parting on her forehead..while Mahir stared her without blinking his eyes...

After applying she turned towards him but he losted somewhere nd  continuesly looked at her...

"Sir !!"...she called him..

But like before he didn't reply her nd continuesly stared her...

" Sir!! Mahir Sir!!..."

His gaze broke after listening her voice nd he blinked his eyes in twice nd thrice...

"So..Sorry.." he fumbled..

Suddenly Bela's eyes caught a family picture which hanged on wall...

"Yeh aapki family picture haii ??" ("Is this you family picture??")..she went to near the picture nd asked by smiling...

" yaa..this is my family photo..yeh meri maa 'Mrs. Sumitra Sehgal'..nd yeh mere Papa 'Mr. Andy Sehgal'..nd this one is my younger brother 'Pratham' nd she is my elder sister 'Kuhu'..."...He explained to her by walking to near her..

She said smiling..."vaise kitni cute family hai sir aapki.." (" by the way..you're family is so cute..Sir")

"Hmm..Shravani bhi yahi bolti haii.." ("hmm..Shravani says same line)..he smiled...

"To aapki puri family aane wali hai aaj?"..("so you're complete family are coming today??)

"Noo..only my sweet mother.."

"Hmm..jinse aapne jhut kaha hai".. ("hmm..you said lie to her")...she said by glaring him..

"Belaa !!..mai..."... ("Belaa!! I") But he interrupted by a female voice which come from downstairs.."Mahir !! Mahir!!" ..

He continued.." lagta hai maa aa gayi hai Bela...let's go.."... ("I think..maa is present here...let's go")

"Okay"..she said but she was little nervous...

Mahir came to downstairs...

"Maa.." ...he touched her feet with saying this..."kaisi ho maa??...ghar par sab log kaise hai??"...(" how are you mother??...how was all people at home??")

But Summi directly holds his ear nd squeezed it..." kaisi hogi vo maa..jiske bete ne use bina bataye shadi kar li ho..phir ek mahine ho gaye aur tere paas meri bahu ko ghar lekar aane ka time nahi hai..aur baki sab log bhi tujhse naraj hai"...(" how will be this mother..her son tied in wedding bond without telling her..nd it's one months of your wedding nd you're not free to take my daughter-in-law at our home..nd whole family is angry with you..")

"Aah_Sorry na maa...mujhe sach mein time nahi mila.."...("aah...sorry mother!! Honestly I don't have any time") He winced..

"Maa!!..." a voice comes from behind them ....

They turned but Summi's hand still on his ear..nd Summi looked at Bela...she immediately touched her feet....

"Hamesha khus raho beta...yeh hai meri bahu...".("god bless you..is she my daughter-in-law")..Bela smiled little by looking at Mahir's  position...

"Haan..maa..plz ab kaan to chhod do"... ("Yess..mother..now plz leave my ear")  he again winced while Bela lowered her gaze nd chuckled secretly...

"Are wah..Beta..yeh to badi pyaari bacchi hai...beta naam kya hai tumhara".. ("Wow son...she is soo cute..what's your name dear??)..She asked by picking her chin  ...

"Bela..."...she replied by blushing lightly...

Summi smiled.." kitna pyaara naam hai tumhara...Mahir beta!! Pahle to mai tujhse bahut naraj thi..par ab Bela se milne ke baad mai tujhe maaf kar deti hu kyonki tune itni pyaari bahu dhundi hai mere liye " ("how beautiful name of you..Mahir son!! Firstly I was very angry with you but after meeting Bela..because you found a cute daughter-in-law for me so I accept your apology") she said by patting her back..

"Maa!! aap bahut thak gayi hongi na chaliye chal kar aaram kar lijiye"..("maa !! You'll be feel tiring..come take some rest")  Bela said respectively..

And Summi went to the room with Bela nd Mahir leaves a sigh of relief...

After sometime...Bela entered in Mahir's room while he is busy with his phone..after seeing Bela he cuts the call nd confronts her...

" Thanks Bela...just because of you everything is fine now...agar tum mere sath na hoti to pata nahi kya hota..thank you so much"...he thanked her by shaking his hand with her...

He continued.." and maine Shravani ko bata diya hai ki tum meri kitni help kar rahi ho..wo tumse milna chahti hai"... ("and I informed to Shravani about you that how are you helping me so she wants to meet you..")

Hii...Readers..Next chapter..hope you all liked a bit..tell me about your opinion about this track..and friends just tell me one thing should I put the target for next chapter or not??...meet in next chapter..till then bye..

Lots of Love💕
Your Anku