Chapter~7

Continue from last chapter....

In office ...

Mahir said to all employees, "Guys..aaj hamari itni badi deal crack hui hai nd vo bhi Bela ki wajah se...Thanks to you Bela.."

Bela smiles, " Your Welcome sir.."

Mahir smiles back, "to iss khusi mein ek party ho jaye.."

Other employees, "of course Sir....

Mahir open the bottle of shampian..nd all cheers for Bela..Mahir gave her the drink...

Bela nodded her head in no, "no sir..mai drink nahi karti..

Mahir smirks lightly, " mai bhi nahi karta Bela..par mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum bhi..it's okay tum cabin mein chalo mai soft drink bhijwata hu tumhare liye..

Bela nodded nd leaved..

After few minutes..the peon entered in her cabin nd gave her soft drink nd leaved..she drink her soft drink...

Bela talks to herself, "yeh Mr. Bhalla ki file kahan hai..oh no...vo to store room mein hogi..mai bhi na.."

She directly went to store room nd when she entered and she was busy in searching a file...somebody entered in the store room nd locked the room from inside...Bela heard the sound of door locking so she turned immediately nd her vision got little blurred..

Bela holds her head nd , "kaun hai??.kaun hai wahan? ?"

She didn't found any reply nd continuesly stepping forward to the door nd then she completely losted her sense nd about to fall but two arms held her...

Unknown voice, "Bela..tum sirf meri ho..how dare you...kaise socha tumne ki tum kisi aur se shadi kar sakti ho...mai itne salon se tumhe chahta hu aur tum..tumne to yeh bhi nahi bataya ki tumhara so called husband kaun hai warna mai uski jaan le leta but don't worry ab tumhe mera hone se koi nahi rok sakta..."

Other side....in Mahir's cabin...

Mahir peeped in Bela's cabin..he didn't found her so he called her but her phone number was out of coverage...he came out from his cabin nd..

He asked to a peon, "tumne Bela ko kahin dekha??"..

The peon denied clearly, " no sir"..

Mahir thinks, "kahan chali gayi yeh..ghar to nahi chali gayi..nahi nahi ghar jati to mujhe inform karke jati..to phir kahan gayi?"

He asked to other employees...

An employee tells him, "ya sir..maine Bela ko store room jate hue dekha tha"...

Mahir answers, "ok..thank you"..

He went towards store room nd tried to opened it...bur the door was locked..

Mahir thinks, " yeh door to lock hai..Bela yahan bhi nahi hai to kahan gayi??"....

He was about to go but the same time he heard some weird sound from store room...he started knock the door, "koi hai andar??..Bela!!..Belaa!!"..nd he tried to open the door...he called peon immediately.." Ramesh!! Ramesh!!.."..

Peon ran towards him, "yes sir"..

Mahir ordered, "store room ki key lekar aayie mere cabin se..fast.."

Peon said with leaving, " yes sir..."

After few seconds Mahir got the keys nd opened the door of store room...

"Bela!!..Bela!!"...he called nd opened the torch...

On the other hand..this guy is Mohit the another employee of Mahir's staff who secretly loves Bela last some years..Bela was in little sense...she heard Mahir's voice..

She tries to reply, "Ma_Mah_Mahir sa_sir"..

Mohit closed her mouth with his hand nd Mahir stands infront of them but his back faced them so he didn't see them...she tried to remove his hand but in this effort a bunch of file which put on her right side fall nd..Mahir listens the sound he immediately turned nd gets shocked...

Bela sat on floor in little sense nd mohit closed her mouth with one hand..Mahir losted his mind nd he directly went to them nd..

He holds his coller, "how dare you???...himmat kaisi hui teri??...kya kar raha hai tu yahan Bela ke sath??..."

Bela falls on floor nd Mohit shivers in fear, " Sa_sir..mai_mai to bas Bela_Bela ko"

Before he completes Mahir gives a punch on his face , "kya Bela ke sath kya...teri himmat kaise hui Bela ko hath lagane ki..kya kar raha tha tu??".

Mohit falls down on the floor, " Sir..mai Bela se pyaar karta hu aur usne kisi aur se shadi kar li hai..isliye mai..."

Mahir anger raised on his peak nd he again held his coller nd made him stand, "to isliye tu uske sath jabarjasti kar raha tha..tujhe pata hai Bela kiski biwi hai??....chal mai batata hu..."

He again punched him nd he again falls on the corner nd he got up nd ran away from store room....

Mahir directly ran to Bela nd held her by shoulders, "Bela!! Bela! Aankhe kholo Bela!! Bela!!"...

But she was in still unconscious..he picked her in bridal style nd directly went to his cabin...whole staff started them nd Mahir made her lay on couch nd called the doctor immediately...

Outside of his cabin,...

A boy employee says, " yeh Bela ko kya hua??"

Another boy employee replies, " don't know..Mahir sir..store room se lekar aaye hai..mujhe to lagta hai pakka air aur Bela ke beech mein kuch hai"

A girl employee says, "hmm..possible haii..main bahot baar Mahir sir nd Bela ko sath mein aate jate dekha hai..aur phir aaj Bela ke liye party"

Mahir listened all their talks nd his anger reached on his peak..but he waited for doctor...after some moment Doctor came nd checked her nd affirmed that she is fine...Doctor give her a injection then leaved...

Mahir came out from his cabin nd closed the door..

He looked all staff nd told them which did Mohit tried with Bela...then

He said, "aap sabke man mein sawal hai na..ki Bela ki shadi kiske sath hui aur uska husband kaun hai..to suniye mai Bela ka husband hu aur vo meri wife...I know aap sabse hamne yeh baat chipayi cause some personal issues..but ab yeh baat batana bahut jarori hai kyonki mai nahi chahta ki koi bhi meri Bela ko galat samjhe..nd vo Mohit"..

One girl employee answers, "Sir vo to bhag gaya"...

Mahir gritted his teeth, "use to mai dekh lunga..I hope ab aapke man mein koi questions nahi honge...plz all of you go back to your work nd aage se agar apne boss ki personal life se jyada apne professional life par concentrate karenge to aap sabke liye accha hoga"...

He came back to his cabin nd closed the door....nd sat near Bela...

To be continued...💕

So...guys..I think that's enough for today..plz give your feedback..
Hope you all liked this chapter..meet in next..till then bye👐
Lots of love
Anku