Chapter~29

A beautiful morning...

In BeHir's room...

Behir sleeped with each other...Mahir hugged Bela from back by holding her belly while Bela sleeped a side of Bed nd holding Mahir's hands upon her belly...Mahir's face rested on Bela's shoulder...

The light of Sun entered in their room through window nd Bela twinkled her eyes nd slowly opened her eyes found someone's hand on her belly...She recognised nd realised Mahir's position...She felt his weight on herself....She blushed by smiling unknowingly nd tried to remove his hand slowly from her belly...

Mahir was still sleeping nd in sleep he disturbed cause her touch...He slade hisis hand nd held her waist tightly by pulling her more close....He crooked his face under her neck...She felt her body was shivering cause his hot breath sent the current through her neck...

Now Bela was unable to move cause his tight hold but her hands were free from his grip so She lightly shaked Mahir's hand...But

In next moment, Bela get surprised cause Mahie rolled his fingertips on her skirt line on her soft waist nd he bite her neck deeply...Bela gasped nd closed her eyes...She bite her bottom lip to stop her voice..

"Good Morning Mrs. Mahir Sehgal!!", He wished by turning her to face him.

She slowly opened her eyes nd gulped her saliva in her throat after seeing his intense gaze on herself...

"I said good morning! Come on wish me back Mrs. Sehgal!!", He said by caressing her belly.

Bela tried to get up by blushing but Mahir again pulled her back nd hovered on her by putting his hands on her either side...

"Plz Let me go!!", Bela said in bit wrathful tone by covering her blush.

Mahir nodded his head in no, "Amm...Noo! Firstly say good morning warna...", He said in threatening tone.

"Warna kya??....Mujhe koi good morning nahi karni aapse..Aap hatiye!!", Bela said in same tone.

"Okay then!", He smirked mischievously nd leaned to her.

Bela got nervous nd trying to pushing him but Mahir held her both hand nd pinned them with bed by intertwining his fingers with hers nd continuously leaning on her....She closed her eyes tightly feeling hell nervous...

While Mahir kissed on her chin nd started kissing her neck softly...He slowly moved more down nd planted wet kisses on her jaw nd collarbone...

Now She could feel her skin was wet with his saliva...Mahie pressed between his teeth nd leaving a hickey on the left side of her neck...

"Aaahhh!! Ple_ease Lea_ve meee!!", She moaned by arching her back in pain nd pleasure.

But Mahir was not in the mood to stopping himself...He continuously planted kisses nd moved bit down nd again Bela felt a sting on her collarbone....

She again moaned, "Plea_seee!! Aahhh!!"

"Firstly wish me Belaa!!", Mahir said in between kisses.

He moved more down by leaving wet kisses nd this time give a hard-bite on her cleavage which clearly seen from her blouse...

"Aahhhh!! Ggoo_oddd Mor_Morning!!! Nowww p_pleasseee Leaveeee..Umm!!", She moaned a bit louder.

Mahir smiled by picking his head up found her eyes was still closed nd she was breathing fastly....
He moved on her face nd pecked her lips once, "Good morning wifeyy!!"

He leaved her hands nd In next moment, She pushed him by quickly getting up nd ran to bathroom by taking her stole which laid on floor...

Mahir smirked sheepishly nd left the room...