Chapter~12

Continue from last chapter....

Shravani leaved with krishh..while Bela was in Mahir's arms....after 'Krivani' leaving Bela pushed Mahir lightly nd turned to bar counter..

"Heyy!! One more shott!!"...Bela says in drunken nd happening tone..

While Mahir holds her arm, " Belaaa!!Have you gone mad??..Yeh_yeh kya kar rahi ho?..Chalo yahan se.."

"NO Mahir Sir!! Yahan kitna accha lag raha hai...Sab log dance kar raheee haiii..Mai bhi dance karungiiii...wooooo"..She said by moving towards dance floor...

Mahir again holds her hand, "Just stop it Bela! Tum...tum meri baat suno yahan se chalo..Dekho kitna late ho gaya hai..Tumhe late hona accha nahi lagta na..Chalo yahan se!"..He tries to console her...

Bela tries to removing his hand, "Noooo! Noo! No!...Mujhe nahi jana..Mujhhe dance karnaa hai!!..

"Offo..Belaaa!!"....Mahir speaks her name in irritating tone...

Bela makes pout, "what?? Mujhe aapke sath dance karna hai"...She again turns towards bar counter.."Heyy...one moreee..."...She snatches the bottle of beer from the counter's boy..

Mahir makes irritating face nd picks up her by holding her waist nd puts her on his shoulder...Then He comes out from hotel nd while she was continuously blubbering something...
He went to his car nd put her down...

"Yeh bottle...Bela...chhodo"...He says by trying to take away the bottle...

"Arrre!! Yeh meri hai..."...Bela yells.

Mahir rolls his eyes nd says calmly, "Belaaa!! Yeh bottle..Yeh mujhe de do plz.."

Bela continuously yells, " No..No..No..Yeh meri haiii..."

He closes his eyes annoyingly,  "oh godd!! Bela!!"

In next moment he opened the car's door said in ordering tone, " Ok fine..Bela!! Baitho"...

"Mahir sir!! Kitna maja aa raha tha wahan..Ham yahan kyon aa gaye?.."She blabbers poutly.

Mahir drags her in the car nd makes her sit, "Belaaa! Just sit here.."

Then he closed the door nd went to driver sir..He sat nd closed the door nd about to start the car...

"Mahhhiir sir!! Ummm...Mahir sirrr!!"...She calls him in drunken voice...

" just keep quiet, Bela! ..." Mahir orders her in little anger tone...

But she continuously called his name while Mahir ignored her nd started the engine of car...but In next moment.....He stopped the car with jerk when Bela shouted his again in loud voice...

"MAHIRR SIIR", she shouts loudly..

"Ab kya hua Bela?" He asks by stopping the car with jerk nd looks at Bela...

"Seat belt..." She says in low tone..

"Kyaa", Mahir asks her surprisingly..

"Seat belt.." She screams again by pointing towards the seat belt...

"Belaa"..He yells nd leaned to her nd tied her seat belt..

Nd again started the car but after few moments car stopped with jerk...

"What the...ab ise kya hua??", Mahir says to himself annoyingly...

While Bela is in half sense nd plays with her bottle...

"Bela!! Please tum yahan rukna..hilna mat yahan se..mai abhi aata hu"...Mahir orders her.

Bela nodded silently...Mahir stepped out from car...nd Bela again gulped the beer from bottle...
Other hand...Mahir opened the front part of car nd found some miner errors in car...He managed to make it well nd closed the front part of car..

" Thank Godd!! Ho gaya"...Mahir sighs a bit but in next moment he is shocked...

To be continued...

Hey guys!! So I'm back with the next chapter...I know it's short but plz understand now I'll try to update regularly so plz forgive me for short updates...nd keep supporting...nd one more thing...If you don't like this story so I simply stop writing...So your feedback will be decided about my next step...

Lots of love always...
Anku