Chapter~10

Continue from last part..

Bela's point of view:

At morning..I entered in office nd found office was still empty even peons  didn't come in office..I directly went to my cabin nd put my bag on the table nd sat on chair..."Yes! It's true! I came to office early cause I don't want to talk to him...How can he behave like that with me..I always respect to him but which he did with me..it's really unbelievable!".... when I start thinking about Mahir sir, In next moment last night flashes came again my mind nd I held my forehead..but again I tried to convince myself.."Perhaps the reason behind of all this..As much it's possible  but how can he??..Any ways he is my boss that's enough for me..now I can't take it"..nd then I distracted myself from these type thoughts nd I opened laptop nd started my work...
After fixed time office staff started came to the office but he didn't come...I engrossed in my work when I heard a knock on my door there was a female intern 'Reema'..I smiled, "Come in Reema! When did you take permission to me for entering  my cabin??..I asked him with a smile cause she was a intern but our bond was good...She replied, " Ever since I transpire that you're the wife of our boss..but Ma'am why did you not tell me??"...my smile get vanished then she again said, "but really you're so lucky Bela ma'am! Mahir sir loves you so much..Nd you know tomorrow when you're unconscious, he was so tensed about you nd he immediately fired Mohit nd then"...I interrupted her cause I was surprised, "Wait! Wait! Mohit! What! Why Si_I mean Mahir Ji fired Mohit?"..She replied with same surprising expression, "It means you don't know anything..Mahir Sir fired Mohit cause he tried to misbehave with you...Even he said if anyone caught Mohit so immediately inform him....Seriously I'm very happy for you ma'am "..."Just a min! Firstly please call me Bela nd you're still my office friend so please don't call me ma'am"...I said nd she leaved...But I was literally shocked so that was the reason behind his announcement nd I got it in wrong way..Now I have to say sorry to Mahir Sir! Which he did only for me nd I misjudged him...I again held my forehead in so much tension but again a thought came in my mind, "but how will I face him after last night?..At last night I treated him very badly..Oh Godd! !"....

In the same time my door was knocked again.."Yeah! Come in!!"..I said without looking..but in next moment I get surprised when I listened his voice, "Bella!!"...I picked my head up nd found him...

Bela's point of view ends...

Bela looked at him surprisingly, "Sir! Sir! Aap_aap kab aaye??...I mean...mai..mujhe aapse..." but before she managed to say Mahir locked the door of cabin..nd turned towards her...

Then they both start together, "actually mujhe..." then they stop in same line nd looked at each other in confusion..

Mahir started speaks, " pahle tum bolo..kuch kahna tha mujhse"

Bela looked at him, "noo...I mean Haa but pahle aap batayie aap kya kahne wale the??"

Mahir rolled his eyes, "Bela!! Pahle tum kaho.."

Bela looked at him nd blinks her eyes, "No sir!! Pahle aap kahiye.."

Mahir moved little closed to her unknowingly, " pahle tum mujhse kuch bolne wali thi na toh pahle tum.."

Bela cut his sentence, " Nahi! Nahi! Pahle aap batayie...aap kya batane wale the"

Mahir again moved to close her, "OK..fine mai batata hun"

Bela too moved a bit close to him, " No sir! Pahle mai batati hu.."

Mahir moved to more close, " Arre! Ab mai bata raha hu na!"

Bela again said in bit loud voice, " par mai"...before she completes Mahir held her waist nd pulled her closed her mouth with his palm, " Shhhhh!"...

Bela gasped with his sudden act nd widened her eyes while Mahir speaks, " Maine kaha na...main batana chahta hu tumhe kuch...Ab pahle mere sawal ka jawab do..Tum itni jaldi office kyon aa gayi aaj?"

Bela looked at his eyes while Mahir said again, "Bela!! Answer me! Kuch puch raha hu tumse main..."

Bela indicates to his hand which is still on her mouth by her eyes, "Oh sorry!!" Mahir said by removing his hand from her mouth but not leaving her waist, "Now answer my question! Itni subah office kyon aayi tum vo bhi mujhe beena inform kiye.." He asked by directly looking in her eyes...

Bela tried to speak, "Actually main_maine maa ko...."

But before she could complete...Mahir's phone rings nd Mahir looked the phone, "I'll be back okay??.."

Nd He leaved the room....

To be continued❤...

Hey Dear Readers!! For you all here is next chapter..please read nd give your valuable feedback..I know I'm late but still...I'm sorry for short update...Meet in next..Till then Bye👋

Lots of Love
Anku