Chapter~31

Continue from last chapter...

Bela entered in room..

"Bela!", With calling her name Mahir too entered in room.

But he found no answer...Bela went to cupboard nd took her clothes...

"Bela! I'm talking to you!!", He again trying to talk to her.

But she went to washroom without giving any reply to him.

Mahir talks to himself, "Okay..So madam gusse mein hai..Phir toh kuch karna hoga apne tarike se!!", He smirks mysteriously.

...................................................

Bela's point of view:

After seeing him entering in house, I totally ignored him nd directly went to our room but I found he followed me in room also...Has Expected!! My stubborn Husband!!....

I entered in room nd found him following me...He tried to talk to me but I was completely avoiding him and directly went to washroom after taking my clothes...

I opened the shower nd started thinking about him...He was just impossible...I was really angry with him...I was really happy that he planned something for me but upset too cause he lied to me...

That moment was so horrible when Yuvi called me about his accident...For a second I felt my heart stop beating..But He took it so lightly...For him it was just a prank....
I decided that I didn't talk to him that's it..

After taking a shower..I took my clothes to wear it but..oh noo!! In mistake I took the pink towel instead of my pink saree...Oh godd! What I did now?...

I looked here nd there nd Yess! My eyes catch a bathrobe of him...Thank God! I took immediately nd wore it.
.....But the next problem was,How could I go outside...He will surely in the room...

I slowly opened the door nd I found dark nd all silence in the room..Only a night light was on...May be! He slept...I took a breath of relief and came out from bathroom...

I directly went to closet nd took my saree nd for going to washroom, I again turned but this time I get completely shocked because he stood SHIRTLESS on washroom's door with his same playful but cute smile...

"So Mrs. Sehgal! You don't want to talk to me!! Right??", He asked by rolling his eyes on me up to down and his stare stopped on my face making me little uncomfortable.

No, I didn't get so weak in front of him, He needed to know that he did wrong thing....So I didn't get any reply.
When he didn't find my answer..He took some steps to me, "Belaa! I'm sorry!! I know it's all my stupidity but I promise I never repeat it..Please now talk to me at least", He said with his sweet voice like a small kid....