Chapter~14

Continue from last chapter....

Mahir's point of view:

After unknown couple leaving ...Bela cupped my face nd about to kiss me...I tried to stop her but it got vain cause She put her soft lips on mine...I don't know what to do so I closed my eyes tightly nd felt her lips was moving on my lips..firstly she took my upper lip nd sucked it slowly...Now I couldn't resist myself nd I started reciprocate slowly with her...while kissing her hands slowly went on my neck nd I really didn't know when my hands reached on her waist...She kissed me nd I felt the taste of beer which she had..after slow kissing I felt her lips gripped loose on my lips nd I leaved her lips slowly nd opened my eyes nd then She fall in my shoulder nd got unconscious...I blinked my eyes once nd tried to understand the situation...I really couldn't believe on myself..'I kissed my own P. A. .even I love Shravani....Now how can I face her nd Shravani too...How can I cheat her'...These type thoughts started come in my mind but between these thoughts I picked Bela in my arms nd directly went to my car nd then drove into Sehgal Mansion....

I entered in house with her in my arms...Thank God! ! Mom is not in the house otherwise how can I manage?...Any ways I directly went to my room nd made lay her on bed nd tried to get up but What is this???

Her tight fist on my coller making me fall on her but I stopped myself by cagging my hands her both sides..For once I looked at her...Indeed she looked so cute like a baby girl while sleeping...

Honestly I frightened because of her sudden act...She was drunk nd in this state she could do anything...I managed to free my coller from her tiny fist nd stoop up....I opened her sandals from her foot nd made he lay comfortably...Then I half covered her with blanket nd looked at her once again...

Nd this time I couldn't explain...Her face!! She looks like an angle cause She sleeped by making a cute small pout on her lips nd her cute dimples nd the other thing was her hairs which was completely spread on her face..
Naturally a smile crept on my lips to see her innocence...

I couldn't control myself nd I little bent down nd remove slowly her hairs from her face by caressing her cheeks softly with a smile on my face....

But in next moment I realise what did I do??..I stood up with jerk nd turned immediately nd about to go but. ...

In next moment...She held my hand nd I got numb after her touch...I again turned towards her nd found She blubberd something in sleeping, "I__I..."....My eyes get widened...."I need water".....She murmured nd I leaved a sigh of relief....Honestly She gave me many shock today....I closed my eyes nd feeling relaxed nd then I poured the water in glass from jug which was placed on side-table...I took the glass nd sat beside her...

I made her sit nd made her drink water nd after drinking She again laid but this on my lap....She put her head on my lap nd held my hand with her both hands...I surprised a little but I manage to put the glass on table nd tried to free myself but her hold was tight so I gave up...She laid on my lap nd I put my head on the edge of bed nd I really didn't know when was I fall asleep by staring her............

Mahir's point of view ends......

Next Morning.....

Bela's point of view:

I awakened nd found myself in Mahir sir's room...I got up nd sat on bed by resting my back with the edge of bed...."How I reached here??? Last time I remember I was in club with Mahir sir...was it dream???"...May be!! But wait! I felt a little pain in my head nd I pressed my head with my one hand nd tried to remember that what happened to last night???

I didn't remember actually...I picked my phone which was put on my one side nd saw time...it was 9:00 am...I about to stand up but in next moment...My eyes got stuck on side table cause...........

Bela's point of view ends.....

To be continued.....

Hello My Pretty Readers!! How are you all??? Hope you all enjoyed this story not so much but a bit...So read this part nd tell me about it..How is it??...And How much you excited for next chapter....Till then Bye👋 Take care😊

Lots of Love
Anku