Chapter 3

Laceys POV

I opened my eyes and saw we were still on the plane. I looked around and everyone was passed out. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep.

How long until we get off this damn plane anyways? I walked upfront to the pilot. When I opened the doors the pilot turned and smiled at me. "Hey there what can I do for you?" I gave him a small smile before answering. This guy was way to enthusiastic at whatever time it was. "I was just wondering when we would be landing and the time?"

"Well right now its five in the morning so we will be arriving at about seven thirtyish." I nodded and walked back to my seat. I looked at the seat across from me and I saw Levi laying in his chair sleeping. Why did I have to fall for him?

I sat down in the chair next to him and pulled my knees up to my chest. I moved his hair out of his face and he took a deep breath. "So your the famous Lacey?" Someone asked and I quickly pulled my hand into my lap and looked up. It was one of his team mates. "Um yup I'm Lacey." He smiled and held his hand out. "I'm Justin I'm pretty close with Levi to. I have only known him for two years but I have heard lots about you." I have heard alot about Justin. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"He talks about me?" He nodded and yawned. "So your sharing a room with Levi and I right?" I shrugged. "I guess." He chuckled. "I don't bite and neither does Levi but the rest of the team does." I smiled and looked at Levi. "Um actually when we were seven he bit my arm and I have a scar from it." I showed him and he chuckled again. "Alright I take that back."

We talked for awhile but then got some more sleep before the plane landed.

"Everybody up!" I heard a deep voice of a man. "Lace come on." Levi tickled my sides causing me to wake up. "I'm up. I'm up." He gave me a lazy smile and kissed my cheek. I looked over and saw Justin smirking. He made a heart with his hands and pointed to Levi then me. I shook my head no and went to grab my bags.

"Alright team huddle up. Get into groups of three." Levi and Justin came over to me and we stood in a group. "A car will come by and your little group will get in and meet at the beach house."

A car pulled up in front of us and we put our suit cases in the back. "Aloha! Hello boys and nani(beautiful) girl. I hope you enjoy your stay in Hawaii." I smiled and looked at all the pretty sights. I looked at the ocean and breathed in the air. "Its beautiful." I said and I was hoping he would reply with "just like you." But that wasn't going to happen. "Hmm beautiful." He said and I nodded. "Yeah the ocean is." He chuckled and Justin smirked at me again. "I wasn't talking about the ocean Lace." I felt my cheeks warm up. Justin busted out laughing and Levi smiled like a dork.

"Did I miss something?" Levi shook his head. "Your just adorable when your oblivious." I sighed and rolled my eyes. I sat there quietly as they talked about the different teams they would be playing.

When we finally pulled up to the beach house I was amazed. It was fuckin huge! I stared in awe as I stood up from the car. "Holy shit. Levi this is so nice!" He chuckled and handed me my suit cases. "What a gentleman." I said with a smirk. "You know it." I followed him and Justin to the room we were staying in. It was ginormous, it had three twin sized beds with a flat screen and its own bathroom along with two dressers. It even had a freaking mini fridge.

"I get first pick." I said and ran over to the bed closest to the TV. I started unpacking my clothes that way I wouldn't have to worry about it later. Levi got the bed closest to me and Justin on the other side of the room.

By the time we were all done unpacking and settled in, it was eight fifty. "Hey coach wants the team out in the living room." One of Levis teammates came and told us. The boys walked out and I just sat there. He just wants the team out there. "Come on Lacey your part of the team to." The boys coach said and I smiled.